Sig bet flop....

Actually, TS, he never agreed to your stripping condition. The final explicit agreement was

"Fincher7- Ok, as soon as he weighs in at 145 I win.
As soon he vacates the belt you win.
105- Deal".

Since you didn't get him to agree to your stripping condition, he's not actually wrong here. You should have posited that before saying "deal".

He vacated, it was his decision... quoted by UFC. His coach is throwing the word "stripped" around as well as his fans.

Dana White - “[Conor’s coach is] misinformed. Yeah, he doesn’t know all that has gone on, I guess. Do you think I just did this? This was Conor’s decision.”

@Fincher7
ezgif-570794118.gif

He vacated, it was his decision... quoted by UFC. His coach is throwing the word "stripped" around as well as his fans.

Dana White - “[Conor’s coach is] misinformed. Yeah, he doesn’t know all that has gone on, I guess. Do you think I just did this? This was Conor’s decision.”

Mods should make a poll and let this be decided by a jury of your peers

Okay. Fair enough.
That's Dana's word against the coach's though.
Objectively, the public doesn't know who's lying yet, so we can't adjudicate this matter yet.

Okay. Fair enough.
That's Dana's word against the coach's though.
Objectively, the public doesn't know who's lying yet, so we can't adjudicate this matter yet.

The belt was vacated... Its a clear win.

Look at my AV. Thats how a man does business. Thanks @cigano for proving my manliness. Now when the fuck can I get rid of this abomination????

{<hngg}

The belt was vacated... Its a clear win.
If and when the public knows that Dana's story is true, and not the coach's, the sig bet should be enforced.

Both parties may agree to assume the validity of McGregor's testimony.
If McGregor says he was stripped, then the bet's off. If he says he vacated, then the sig bet should be enforced in your favor.

Stand by until McGregor issues a public statement on it.

If you expect one of Conor's crotch crickets to man up... Forget about it. They're fucking kids.

I called it when he won. I said he would NEVER defend the FuckeryW belt. I took heat from his fans. But trust me.

Knowing I was right and that he's a complete fraud is sweet revenge. It's obvious those people have no honour, no lives, and no girlfriends. They're children. Because there are only a small percentage of adults ridiculous enough to be fans of a bum like that. He conned the fuck out of them.

He thanks them for making him rich. The UFC thanks them for making the company alot of money. But nobody gives a fuck about these people. Nobody ever will. That's why they've deified a fraud, and live vicariously through him.

To call his crickets hurtin individuals...Doesn't even begin to cover it.

If and when the public knows that Dana's story is true, and not the coach's, the sig bet should be enforced.

Both parties may agree to assume the validity of McGregor's testimony.
If McGregor says he was stripped, then the bet's off. If he says he vacated, then the sig bet should be enforced in your favor.

Stand by until McGregor issues a public statement on it.

We have to postpone bets and wait for conor's statement? if it contradicts dana's, then who's right? You are ridiculous... its a vacant belt

If you expect one of Conor's crotch crickets to man up... Forget about it. They're fucking kids.

I called it when he won. I said he would NEVER defend the FuckeryW belt. I took heat from his fans. But trust me.

Knowing I was right and that he's a complete fraud is sweet revenge. It's obvious those people have no honour, no lives, and no girlfriends. They're children. Because there are only a small percentage of adults ridiculous enough to be fans of a bum like that. He conned the fuck out of them.

He thanks them for making him rich. The UFC thanks them for making the company alot of money. But nobody gives a fuck about these people. Nobody ever will. That's why they've deified a fraud, and live vicariously through him.

To call his crickets hurtin individuals...Doesn't even begin to cover it.
tampon.gif

Let them settle this privately

No need for you grannies getting involved

6 months sig bet if Conor vacated before defending the FW belt... He's grasping at the fact that Conor was forced to vacate and being "stripped" doesn't count I guess... Tho in our PM conversation I said stripped as well... but he doesn't want to talk about that...

Just a heads up with PM rules.. a big no no to copy paste or talk about PM's in public especially with no clear agreement from the other party.

That's why we make clear and to the point public forum posts and call in the other party to agree publicly to the terms and conditions of any bet.. if not it's on you because you didn't made it in public you have no "acceptable proof" to back it up with.

Good thing we have our boy @Jermei with his public bet topics in witch you can do such public displays and get a public confirmation from both parties while the bet master himself gives his again PUBLIC blessing.

Conclusion no PMs just public posts, if you got that you are golden, good luck.

Back