Sig bet flop....

If he gets to welch, everyone will begin to welch. Then what will become of us?

There must be blood<{JustBleed}>

@Jermei I don't think this happened in a bet thread but do we have an inforcer for this sort of thing?

Go tell it on the mountain

screen480x480.jpeg

So he is wrong, according to this post from another thread below:

I marked in yellow for easy finding :)
...yellow like a duckling! :)
That's what I figured. if Conor had given any indication at all that he intended to go back to FW, he would not have been stripped.

If fincher isn't willing to pay up, all Conor fans should be punished, fair is fair
Just like all Conor haters should be punished for the bet welchers from the Mendes, Aldo, Nate II, and Alvarez fights?

6 months sig bet if Conor vacated before defending the FW belt... He's grasping at the fact that Conor was forced to vacate and being "stripped" doesn't count I guess... Tho in our PM conversation I said stripped as well... but he doesn't want to talk about that...
Post the entire relevant transcript of the PM and publicly message (@) a mod and the other user.
If he neglects to claim that you're fabricating the transcript, then he's guilty.
Otherwise, he may post his version of the transcript. A mod will then confirm who's lying.

People lie on the internet?
tumblr_inline_o6xhnpgclt1r5ight_500.gif

Just like all Conor haters should be punished for the bet welchers from the Mendes, Aldo, Nate II, and Alvarez fights?
That's fine, I'm not a Conor hater, just a Conor fan hater

105- shall we set the sig bet terms to last 6 months of the winners signature of choice?

And it's tough on this particular one for terms, because of a pretty open time frame... Should we just set an event and if he doesn't fight at 145 by then I win, if he does then you win or?

Fincher7- As soon as he signs to defend the 145 belt I win, if he vacates the belt before that can happen you win.

105-No time frame? That works haha. I just don't see him coming back down, that cut is too brutal and was getting worse for him. He either vacates or the UFC strips him for not defending is what I'm guessing.

Fincher7- Ok, as soon as he weighs in at 145 I win.

As soon he vacates the belt you win.

105- Deal

Fincher7- Still no resolution to this. lol

105- I think he'll be forced to vacate if he defends the LW belt, but we shall see!

Fincher7- UFC are saying he's vacated it but let's see what his response is.

Seems strange to me that they'd make a guy who has said he'll never fight for them again the champion.

105-Its a clear victory bro...

Fincher7- How so? I said when he vacates it. They stripped him against his will.

His coach has confirmed that he didn't agree to it.

@Fincher7
@Homeless Infant

Do your thing mods. Get this man his justice.

105- shall we set the sig bet terms to last 6 months of the winners signature of choice?

And it's tough on this particular one for terms, because of a pretty open time frame... Should we just set an event and if he doesn't fight at 145 by then I win, if he does then you win or?

Fincher7- As soon as he signs to defend the 145 belt I win, if he vacates the belt before that can happen you win.

105-No time frame? That works haha. I just don't see him coming back down, that cut is too brutal and was getting worse for him. He either vacates or the UFC strips him for not defending is what I'm guessing.

Fincher7- Ok, as soon as he weighs in at 145 I win.

105- Deal

Fincher7- Still no resolution to this. lol

105- I think he'll be forced to vacate if he defends the LW belt, but we shall see!

Fincher7- UFC are saying he's vacated it but let's see what his response is.

Seems strange to me that they'd make a guy who has said he'll never fight for them again the champion.

105-Its a clear victory bro...

Fincher7- How so? I said when he vacates it. They stripped him against his will.

His coach has confirmed that he didn't agree to it.

@Fincher7
@Homeless Infant
Actually, TS, he never agreed to your stripping condition. The final explicit agreement was

"Fincher7- Ok, as soon as he weighs in at 145 I win.
105- Deal".

Since you didn't get him to agree to your stripping condition, he's not actually wrong here. You should have posited that condition before saying "deal".

Back