Sig bet flop....

Dubs for a year or fulfill the promise.

He didn't vacate the belt, hence Fincher didn't lose. Easy. Do you have problems understanding what you read?
He relinquished the belt. That's the official statement. You can turn it how ever you want. But unless Conor doesn't say otherwise that's the end of the story.

And to relinquish meanst the same as to vacate.

Do you have problems understanding what you read?

He relinquished the belt. That's the official statement. You can turn it how ever you want. But unless Conor doesn't say otherwise that's the end of the story.

And to relinquish meanst the same as to vacate.

Do you have problems understanding what you read?
I have problems believing what Dana White says, because I'm not gullible.

I have problems believing what Dana White says, because I'm not gullible.
Not Dana. It's the official statement from the UFC. And unless there's something else that says Conor didn't relinquished/vacate the belt (and then I don't mean a bunch of keyboard warriors me included) then @105 won.

I don't agree with how it all went but it is what it is. And a bet is a bet.

Not Dana. It's the official statement from the UFC. And unless there's something else that says Conor didn't relinquished/vacate the belt (and then I don't mean a bunch of keyboard warriors me included) then @105 won.

I don't agree with how it all went but it is what it is. And a bet is a bet.
Who do you think comes up with these "official announcements"? The president of the UFC probably has no say in those, you're right.

Kavanagh and Conor said he didn't relinquish it.

Who do you think comes up with these "official announcements"? The president of the UFC probably has no say in those, you're right.

Kavanagh and Conor said he didn't relinquish it.
Conor also said it would take an army to take the belt from him... One month later... It probably took a lot of money though.

I also don't think Conor will ever fight at FW again. Aldo will probably go up in the future if Conor is still LW to fight him over there. Speculation offcourse.

It is a fact that he no longer has the belt. It's another fact that they say he relinquished the belt (Conor never said they stripped him, and if they did please source?). And lastly it's a fucking sig bet, the other guy should just man up and change his sig. Who gives a fuck?

Ok the who gives a fuck is unnecessary since we're already in page 11 of this thread and seems a lot of people give a fuck. Me included although I just think this thread is hilarious (and that's with you included).

Never would have I ever thought I'd read all 7 pages of an argument about a signature. It's actually really entertaining! So, what's the mod's official decision here?

Mods can't enforce bets. So, this episode will likely continue.

Seems like the bet was he either fights or he vacates.

The part abouy being stripped was just your opinion on something else that could've happen.
This. Is. Truth.

I love how so many of you are saying that McGregor will never defend at 145 again like you could possibly know this.

Stop pushing your biased perception as fact. You don't know shit.

Not once as he ever said anything that would make you think this.

This wasn't even that long ago.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I don't understand how they could even say I'm not coming back, like I've missed weight before. I've never missed weight in my life. Not only have I never missed weight but I've made championship weight when I wasn't even fighting for a championship belt."

<mma4>

post-39839-Wooderson-THIS-gif-Imgur-Matth-fA9n.gif

Not that this hasn't been all types of fun but I'm done with answering to this brigade of crybabies.

@105 is going on my ignore list. I'm tired of babysitting him.

{<BJPeen}

No bet was lost.

No signature will be added.

No account will be banned.

giphy.gif

Ya'll have a good one.

Of course you are putting me on your "ignore" list. You backed out of a petty sig bet like an angry child when you lost and you don't like being called out on it by me or the masses that read the details and say you're wrong. Enjoy life on that pedestal of ignorance lol.

Hey btw... who IS the current FW champ right now?

IMG_0812.JPG

They most certainly can and I've seen it first-hand.

Just seems like this whole ordeal wasn't very clear.

Oh. I was told they couldn't after I had a bet fall through and I requested action. I've since moved on and these guys should, too.

I agree. It's all semantics at this point. The terms were muddled.

Mods can't enforce bets. So, this episode will likely continue.

Haha! Awesome! To be fair though, I honestly think their making such a big deal about such a simple thing.

Haha! Awesome! To be fair though, I honestly think their making such a big deal about such a simple thing.

Yeah, it isn't even an account bet, just a sig/av bet.

It's not a matter of life and death, as an account bet obviously would have been....

Yeah, it isn't even an account bet, just a sig/av bet.

It's not a matter of life and death, as an account bet obviously would have been....

Well, if you really value your account, then betting it isn't the wisest choice. Then again, I'm not a betting man. Wonder how these guys will play out, though.

It's a fucking sig. bet!!! Just take your lumps! It isn't that big of a deal!

To 'vacate' doesn't mean it has to be at his own will. Ever heard of a landlord asking a tenant to vacate a property? They have essentially be "stripped" of their home! Lol

If this dude is too afraid to write words under his name, I'll step up for him, @105.

Back