Shoyoroll Rio Koi Pre-Sale

I wonder why/how you got double yellow cards. Bunch of insightful contribution I am sure. Oh wait, not really. Just trolling. I was giving you a chance but you are nothing but a troll. Go away. - E

I wonder why/how you got double yellow cards. Bunch of insightful contribution I am sure. Oh wait, not really. Just trolling. I was giving you a chance but you are nothing but a troll. Go away. - E

Lol, and you aren't angry.

Does anyone know if this bag will come with a bag?

I'm probably going to pick it up as my last gi for quite some time although the price is a little steep -_-.

Does anyone know if this bag will come with a bag?

I'm probably going to pick it up as my last gi for quite some time although the price is a little steep -_-.

I have not heard anyone mention a Gi bag for these Gi, but SYR mentioned last week that they will be releasing more details in 1 or 2 weeks. I am waiting to see what they have to say about how they are using the art work and other detail of the Gi before making a decision, as I also like the new storm Gis.

I just can't get over the price on the storm gis. Aesthetic and Omega Maniac both have the cool lapel fabric on their gis as well, but at a much cheaper price point.

I was actually super excited about the galvao gi, but would never pay 280 for it.

I just can't get over the price on the storm gis. Aesthetic and Omega Maniac both have the cool lapel fabric on their gis as well, but at a much cheaper price point.

I was actually super excited about the galvao gi, but would never pay 280 for it.

I like the '96 with the crazy guy on the pants; but I also like the Typhoon, I have the older one in blue.

I wonder why the ordering is being done on a Monday at 10am though; won't effect me, but I am sure many others will be scrambling to order from work.

I wonder why the ordering is being done on a Monday at 10am though; won't effect me, but I am sure many others will be scrambling to order from work.

Yea I'm scheduled to be in a lecture hall class at that time. Said lecture hall has complete shit wifi too, even though the campus has ridiculous wifi.

Looks like I'll be skipping that class to order.

Also, I find swear swords to be a legitimate and perfect avenue for emotional expression.
I do swear a lot though.

"syr has bullshit practices"
"gonna Skip class to buy syr"
Lol

"syr has bullshit practices"
"gonna Skip class to buy syr"
Lol

Clearly you lack the mental power to make the connection.

SYR has bullshit business practices.
Because of said bullshit business practices, I will have to skip class to buy the gi.

If SYR didn't have bullshit business practices,
I could buy the gi in class or even later when I'm out of class.

Btw, I skipped every Biology lecture after the first test (4 total in semester) and still shit on the class much to the chagrin of the 200+ people in the class.
Skipping one class (also Biology this semester too), especially when it's the 3rd class of the semester, will be pretty inconsequential.

Btw, I skipped every Biology lecture after the first test (4 total in semester) and still shit on the class much to the chagrin of the 200+ people in the class.
Skipping one class (also Biology this semester too), especially when it's the 3rd class of the semester, will be pretty inconsequential.

We heard you the first time......come talk when you CLEP out of Nuclear Physics like I did to the chagrin of 201 people in the test center.

We heard you the first time......come talk when you CLEP out of Nuclear Physics like I did to the chagrin of 201 people in the test center.

Oh yeah?

Well I developed a nuclear fission reactor from a potato and STILL managed to finish my chemistry final with an hour left (out of 90 minutes).

Dat alpha glucose fission collision

Clearly you lack the mental power to make the connection.

SYR has bullshit business practices.
Because of said bullshit business practices, I will have to skip class to buy the gi.

If SYR didn't have bullshit business practices,
I could buy the gi in class or even later when I'm out of class.

Bio=schmio.
Going to lectures is overrated. :p

Orgo is where the scholars are separated from the students.

But sometimes I think SYR does this on purpose to grin at everyone who has to bypass work filters or scramble on their phones to buy their product. It's my first day of class, as a result, I will probably take an extended restroom break at 12:57 to buy it. :(

hopefully I make enough profit from selling the Rio Koi to cover the work shift at McDonalds I'm going to have to miss

Bio=schmio.
Going to lectures is overrated. :p

Orgo is where the scholars are separated from the students.

But sometimes I think SYR does this on purpose to grin at everyone who has to bypass work filters or scramble on their phones to buy their product. It's my first day of class, as a result, I will probably take an extended restroom break at 12:57 to buy it. :(

Yea that's what my physician friends say too about Orgo.

Jokes on Orgo, I taught myself most of Orgo I on my own this summer.

Was planning on finishing the entire semester and taking a few practice tests on my own, but time's been tight. I got a solid 3/4 through it though. Orgo I can suck on deez asian balls.

If it is good enough for Mayweather then why not, personally McDs makes me ill - excessive thrown time. :p

Surprising. I figured for an athletic beast with a massive body that requires 8k calories a day like you, you'd be going Supersize Me for every meal.

So what, you are a BK regular then? Maybe White Castle?

Back