International Should Western countries have a say in other countries' immigration policies?

At some point they’re really going to have to address their population crisis as there’s gong to be more retirees than working population, but no. The west should stay the fuck out of it.

At some point they’re really going to have to address their population crisis as there’s gong to be more retirees than working population, but no. The west should stay the fuck out of it.

It's too late to address it imo. Japan has one of the worst living standards for anyone non Japanese. You can speak the language and be rich AF yet struggle to even get basic housing as a non Japanese.

They can't just let immigrants in either since their society isn't set up for it. It is a very bleak future ahead for them.

It's too late to address it imo. Japan has one of the worst living standards for anyone non Japanese. You can speak the language and be rich AF yet struggle to even get basic housing as a non Japanese.

They can't just let immigrants in either since their society isn't set up for it. It is a very bleak future ahead for them.

Japan’s fine.

The west has way worse problems.

Source: I live in Japan.

Please tell me more about Japan, where I have lived and you have clearly not.

Japan’s fine.

The west has way worse problems.

Source: I live in Japan.

the west is fine.

Japan has way worse problems.

source: I live in the west.

do you see how stupid that is?

Are you Japanese or an immigrant?

Please tell me more about Japan, where I have lived and you have clearly not.

I guess you should stop talking about the west since you live Japan amiright?? Or any other country for that matter apparently since only people who live in these countries apparently have the authority to talk about them…

I guess you should stop talking about the west since you live Japan amiright?? Or any other country for that matter apparently since only people who live in these countries apparently have the authority to talk about them…
Do you understand the difference between "have lived" and "live?" I am now living in Norway, where I'm also from. Previously, I've also lived in Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brazil, France, Australia and New Zealand. And I can talk about whatever I want. At least I talk about things that I have some understanding of, unlike you.

For example, Japan is highly crtiticized for its extreme lack of diversity and barely not taking in any refugees of any kind.
only a very small group of cultist ideologues are yelling about this.
Japan doesn't need any kind of immigration that would affect its culture.
we live in a culture, not in a workforce placement agency.

the west is fine.

Would you rather live in:

A: a homogenous country with a shrinking native population.

OR

B: a country with a shrinking native population plus an increasing population of people who are culturally antithetical and incompatible with your country.

I would choose scenario A.

Scenario B sounds like the prelude to civil unrest and civil wars.

Unless you're pushing for a way to get me into Japan as an HGV driver or airport employee, leave Japan alone.

the west is fine.

Born and raised in the UK. Watched my country transform before my eyes in real time, especially after 1997.

Now, I live in Japan.

I know first hand the cultural damage uncontrolled mass immigration can have on a country.

Japan is not preserving its culture. This is a myth. Japan follows western secular liberalism.
They have abonded their tradition for western secular liberalism.
The result is a huge increase in divorces.
Women who chase careers instead of wanting to settle for a family.
They only have 771,000 births a year.
This is a self defeating ideology.
Western secular liberalism destroys human ties and bonds including marriages and having kids.

Would you rather live in:

A: a homogenous country with a shrinking native population.

OR

B: a country with a shrinking native population plus an increasing population of people who are culturally antithetical and incompatible with your country.

I would choose scenario A.

Scenario B sounds like the prelude to civil unrest and civil wars.

I would rather live in my current country no matter what. I can't see myself ever leaving my country no matter how bad it gets tbh but that's just me. However I also live in one of, if not the best country in the world so that might be a factor to my decision as well.

I've travelled around the world a lot too and nothing compares to home. It's also hard to move away from family/friends.

Also isn't the UK 80+ percent white?

Born and raised in the UK. Watched my country transform before my eyes in real time, especially after 1997.

Now, I live in Japan.

I know first hand the cultural damage uncontrolled mass immigration can have on a country.

How long have you lived in Japan and I assume you speak fluent Japanese?

How long have you lived in Japan and I assume you speak fluent Japanese?
I was there for a year, and you don't know much about the Japanese language if you just assume that anyone who's lived there speaks fluent Japanese.

Can you get a nice pizza in Japan?

The reason why I ask, is because of a Swedish politician that was highly vocal against decreased immigration here campaigned "Who will bake our pizzas"?

Using his logic, pizza should be a rare sight i Japan...

True story!

E52TAVYVoAMEoWy

It's none of our fucking business tbh

Can you get a nice pizza in Japan?

The reason why I ask, is because of a Swedish politician that was highly vocal against decreased immigration here campaigned "Who will bake our pizzas"?

Using his logic, pizza should be a rare sight i Japan...

True story!

E52TAVYVoAMEoWy
Idk he could learn to make them himself?
<NoneOfMy>

Back