International Should Western countries have a say in other countries' immigration policies?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For example, Japan is highly crtiticized for its extreme lack of diversity and barely not taking in any refugees of any kind. Japan is like 99% Japanese.

And using their dwindling population as an excuse? Japan is also criticized for its harsh crime laws and extreme treatment of prisoners. They don't have any reduced sentences for good behavior for instance. The American streamer Johnny Somali is facing at the minimum 3 years in prison for youtube pranks as an example.

Can the west force countries like Japan to change their ways? Maybe via cutting trade agreements with them and banning their exports?

Hell no. That's a silly concept imo

"Hey japan you better fix your population issue with immigrants like us!"

images.png

a better policy is to mind our own business, unless of course there is a horrific human rights violation .

No. They should just become more heavy handed about their own borders. Immigration can be stopped if the powers that be want to stop it. It’s that simple.

The whole line of “migrants are too eager. You can’t stop them in their pursuit for a better life” is bullshit. If you established that the journey is dangerous and ultimately for not by enforcement. Some will still try, most will opt not to,

but the powers that be want the immigration. The United States it makes sense. They mostly do work and pay into the system, mostly…

I’m still trying to figure out what Europe is supposed to get out of their work shy migrants. You really can’t point to one thing in any European country where they contribute it seems. They talk about taking care of the old but it seems the more migrants they take In the higher the need for people to come in and pay for their safety net because the migrants weigh down the social programs rather than help fortify them. Which is why I’m more inclined to believe there is a sinister agenda behind mass migration into Europe rather than US.

I'm in Norway. People in Sweden can cross the border over to us any time and as much as they want. So as if we weren't having enough issues with the results of our own retarded immigration policies, we are also starting to suffer from Sweden's absolutely astonishing level of idiocy on the matter. The cancer that they brought upon themselves is spreading over to us. So I think it would be fine if we actually started gently pushing each other to do something before it truly is too late. And for criticizing Japan for their approach? Well, that is stupid. We're on track to very soon finding ourselves in a situation where we'll be wishing that we'd followed their example.

Lol have you seen how that guy behaved in public over there? What an asshole

And trust me, that's going to be an advantage they will have over us morons in Europe who placed a higher importance on virtue signalling than our future.

Advantage in what way? Japan is fucked in the future tbh.

Back