Should USADA Launch A Special Investigation Into Jackson's?

I don't think Jacksons is the epicenter of PEDs in the sporting universe. Athletes in every sport are looking for whatever edge they can get. It's the same drive that pushes them to train. The big thing I don't like is that this is making it look like MMA is dirtier than other sports when in fact it has a much more serious testing program than just about anyone else.

-

If any gym deserves a special investigation, it's ATT. Lombard, Yoel, JDS, Thiago Alves, King Mo, Tibau, Kimbo, Bigfoot, I'm probably missing some.

I have no idea what would make you suggest such a thing.

hxxarj.jpg

gleisontibau_antoniopezao_instagram.jpg

hec.jpg

Yes. I often thought the story Chael said he heard from reliable folks that Jones hid under the cage at Jackson's for HOURS when USADA turned up randomly to test him a while back sounded ridiculous. I fully believe it now.

Only if they go after the Gracie camp first. Giblert, Shields, and at least one other person IIRC has been busted out of there. Edit: not counting the fucking stupid mj raps on the Diaz bros.

Edit again: I hate fake news so I'm going to admit I can't find any source that says anyone other than the Diaz's failing for pot and the actual failures of Giblert and Shields, and since the camp doesn't appear on a "4 Worst list" I'll retract my comment unless someone can help jog my memory of who else there might have been.

objectivity and willingness to challenge your ideas apreciated {<redford}

To be honest that's the situations in most pro gyms.. that's the reality PEDs at the highest levels.

objectivity and willingness to challenge your ideas apreciated {<redford}
Thanks, I appreciate the thought behind it, but to me that's like thanking someone for not smelling like farts.

I'm no fan of hypocrisy or trolling but we're all human. To me, that's how you identify the trolls and the "too stupid to live" that so often abuse this place. Anyone can make a mistake. A reasonable person will learn and grow from it, mostly by being willing to accept factual evidence presented that contradicts their view. On the other hand, there are a lots of people on here who just ignore that they've been proved wrong and run off to another thread or just keep repeating the same bullshit regardless.

If that sounds self-righteous, note, I'm not claiming to be exceptional, in fact just the opposite, a normal grownup person.

I felt a twinge when I posted that knowing I couldn't come close to naming who else I was thinking of associated with that camp. When I searched and couldn't find any references to other individuals, I qualified my statement. No big deal.

Thanks, I appreciate the thought behind it, but to me that's like thanking someone for not smelling like farts.

I'm no fan of hypocrisy or trolling but we're all human. To me, that's how you identify the trolls and the "too stupid to live" that so often abuse this place. Anyone can make a mistake. A reasonable person will learn and grow from it, mostly by being willing to accept factual evidence presented that contradicts their view. On the other hand, there are a lots of people on here who just ignore that they've been proved wrong and run off to another thread or just keep repeating the same bullshit regardless.

If that sounds self-righteous, note, I'm not claiming to be exceptional, in fact just the opposite, a normal grownup person.

I felt a twinge when I posted that knowing I couldn't come close to naming who else I was thinking of associated with that camp. When I searched and couldn't find any references to other individuals, I qualified my statement. No big deal.

I agree, it should be obvious and a common mindset but you find more and more people, both on forums but also in real life, that do not think like that. to feel the twinge and fact-check while unchallenged is rarer

it's like more and more people start smelling like farts and are shameless about it, and there's nothing self-righteous in saying it.

PS : did you ever hear about something called MBTI?

I agree, it should be obvious and a common mindset but you find more and more people, both on forums but also in real life, that do not think like that. to feel the twinge and fact-check while unchallenged is rarer

it's like more and more people start smelling like farts and are shameless about it, and there's nothing self-righteous in saying it.

PS : did you ever hear about something called MBTI?
Yes. I'd have to take the test again to remember what letter combo I am though. Since this is OT, let's take it to PM.

I highly doubt the trainers like Jackson and Winklejohn have anything to do with the doping. If they do, it will be revealed in time. No way in hell you can get that many people to shut up for the rest of their lives. Just look at the stories with Lance Armstrong & Postal Team, BALCO etc.

Romero isn't a Jackson fighter, he just came in to help Jones with Cormier. Also USADA doesn't have any authority over Jackson's camp, only the ability to test fighters contracted with the UFC.
Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure USADA has that kind of mandate, function, resources, authority to investigate a gym. I think at that level this would be handed over to law enforcement maybe?

Holly isnt immediately suspect and im not just saying this because i like her booty alot.

She doesnt have any of the manly features female roiders like cyborg had ie the voice. receding hairline, overly muscular features, freakish strength etc,etc

not to say she couldnt be but just by looks alone shes normal

Back