Should USADA Launch A Special Investigation Into Jackson's?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yoel Romero
Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Erick Blasich
Ali Bagautinov
And let's be honest, Holly and Tim Kennedy are kind of suspect, too.

It could all be a mere coincidence, but it has the strong foul odor of a systemic problem.

hqdefault.jpg

Someone definately needs to look under their octagon

Big fan of Carwin but his ties to the gym are probably the biggest red flag of all

Romero isn't a Jackson fighter, he just came in to help Jones with Cormier. Also USADA doesn't have any authority over Jackson's camp, only the ability to test fighters contracted with the UFC.

Romero isn't a Jackson fighter, he just came in to help Jones with Cormier. Also USADA doesn't have any authority over Jackson's camp, only the ability to test fighters contracted with the UFC.

How? Bringing him supplements from Cuba?

Did not know Carwin was connected to the gym. It was probably a great fit.
Yes and no. He's a grudge fighter like gsp was tri star. Many fighters liked to have Jackson in their corner for fights.

Imagine if USADA was around back in the day when Hammer House was in their prime.

tumblr_m7gszfRj3l1rb1in7o1_250.gif

I wonder if the camp actually encourages cheating or they just turn a blind eye to it

Yoel Romero
Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Erich Blasich
And let's be honest, Holly's kind of suspect, too.

It could all be a mere coincidence, but it has the strong foul odor of a systemic problem.

hqdefault.jpg

-Yoel failed while at ATT. He went to Jackson's for a very brief time to help Jones.
-Blasich isn't subject to USADA testing
-Mir was on TRT long before he associated with Jackson's.

If any gym deserves a special investigation, it's ATT. Lombard, Yoel, JDS, Thiago Alves, King Mo, Tibau, Kimbo, Bigfoot, I'm probably missing some.

PEDs are used throughout the sport. Jones is the most prominent case right now, but he's hardly alone, and it's likely no worse at Jackson's (or ATT) than at many other big camps.

If any gym deserves a special investigation, it's ATT. Lombard, Yoel, JDS, Thiago Alves, King Mo, Tibau, Kimbo, Bigfoot, I'm probably missing some.

{<jordan}

That gym is guilty as sin. I count four of the most obvious steroid users in the whole sport.

Yoel Romero
Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Erick Blasich
Ali Bagautinov

hqdefault.jpg
Only if they go after the Gracie camp first. Giblert, Shields, and at least one other person IIRC has been busted out of there. Edit: not counting the fucking stupid mj raps on the Diaz bros.

Edit again: I hate fake news so I'm going to admit I can't find any source that says anyone other than the Diaz's failing for pot and the actual failures of Giblert and Shields, and since the camp doesn't appear on a "4 Worst list" I'll retract my comment unless someone can help jog my memory of who else there might have been.

Last edited:
I definitely think there needs to be a lot more talk about in camp doping regiments and what's the deal with supplements?

But when a c amp keeps popping, someone needs to talk to the bean stalk that is Greg Jackson and start asking him about his bean supplier

Only if the launch see investigation into Team Quest. Randy and Dan were on TRT. Chael is just an admitted roid monkey.

I wonder if the camp actually encourages cheating or they just turn a blind eye to it
They encourage it.
That is why they told Jon Jones to hide under their octagon.

I knew that camp is full of cheaters for the longest time. It's great to see others finally realize it too

more random out of competition tests see where that leads.

TS doesn't think its possible that many athletes in the top sports use PED's, but wants to investigate an entire MMA gym... Makes perfect sense
giphy.gif

Yoel Romero
Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Erick Blasich
Ali Bagautinov

hqdefault.jpg

They should also check your OVERRATED CAN Cat Zingano.

Back