Should USADA Launch A Special Investigation Into Jackson's?

Yoel Romero
Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Erick Blasich
Ali Bagautinov
And let's be honest, Holly and Tim Kennedy are kind of suspect, too.

It could all be a mere coincidence, but it has the strong foul odor of a systemic problem.

hqdefault.jpg

#double STANDARDS

ronda-rousey-huge1.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png
0039_workout_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpg
ronda_rousey_lost_gross.jpg
ba1dd9bae4f0534b1c9990a19ea2010a.jpeg
rous.jpg
la-sp-ufc-207-rousey-vs-nunes-20161230-pictures.jpg

This coming from a salty Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey worshipper.

Big fan of Carwin but his ties to the gym are probably the biggest red flag of all
Surely.

Funny thing is Jones was obviously expecting to pass his test. I called USADA a sham and said UFC have control over their decisions.
They possibly have control over sentence length more so influence i suspect. I was flat out wrong here anyway. calling it now though 2 years tops Jones is a draw.

USADA coming for you.

Hide your kids hide your wife

USADA has NO AUTHORITY to investigate a camp. Where do you guys come up with this crap?

https://www.usada.org/about/

If they can investigate BALCO, why wouldn't they be able to investigate a camp? Obviously they can only do so much without the federal power of an agency like the FBI, IRS, or DEA, but there are certainly things they can do to investigate.

"Conte, Arnold and Anderson continued selling these substances undetected from 1988 until 2002 when the official federal investigation of BALCO began. Parallel with this investigation, the USADA began its own covert investigation of Conte and his operation."

From the very site you just linked to:

"USADA also led the investigation into systemic doping in the sport of cycling, primarily through its investigation of the US Postal Service Pro-Cycling Team Doping Conspiracy."

Last edited:
always thought it was a bit strange how many fighters had those pointy nipples from jacksons. Are there supplements that do that?

OP seems to really like law enforcement and avatars that teenage boys would have.

always thought it was a bit strange how many fighters had those pointy nipples from jacksons. Are there supplements that do that?

Why are you looking at their nipples?

Carwin straight up admitted he used to roid, I remember at least one FB post he made about it.
Yeah judging by his looks...he should have left out used to....guys like that dont stop and when they do nothing but health issues.

Back