Should the UFC cut the Flyweight Division

You know what? You probably are right. I can't tell the difference between the lower weight class and children since most of them look the same.
Yea especially the ones with tattoos and beards.

We

We have a very small dude in our BJJ academy that we always pair up with dumbasses like you with attitudes such as yours. We never see them again. They probably join sherdog and bitch about manlets all day
Ok bud. Let's just forget about weight class. I have no doubt that MM would make stipe his bitch

<JonesDXSuckIt>
That's my point. I can't skip live fights when it's riddled with FlyW. I pay good money to not have a 15 min intermission break on the main card.
Then don't purchase the event, vote with your dollar.

Last edited:
This topic again, lol. Gotta love it.

"awfully concerned with the ufc's finances"

me personally I don't care, the UFC makes what they make, but with so many weight classes ... not everyone can be a draw.

Let's be frank, Mighty Mouse can't nor he ever will sell. Is it time to cut the whole division?

Not going to happen with Conor McGregor Jr. coming. Once he hits 2 years of age, he will become FLW champion and break PPV records.

Yes.
I don't even care if it's a financial decision. Just cut it because they're all boring. The ratings prove it.

<45> I m not mad. I don't weigh 125pounds. Actually it's a very valid opinion if you take a look around this thread. Just because I have a different opinion from you shouldn't rustle your jimmies and resort to ad hominem attacks. Keep the discussion on the thread topic.

And if things are going the way it is, I won't be surprise if the UFC cuts the Div. your whining wouldn't matter then :)

You and those people are stupid though because you are all unathletic nerds and the division isn't going anywhere so it's moot and you are wasting everyone's time with your ridiculous complaints.

Flyweight division is awesome and i'm glad it will continue forever.

Yes. It's a waste of time. If they aren't even good enough to beat a 135lb man, then why should we even care?

Even 135lbers get stomped by the rest of the roster.

When people say WMMA sucks (which it does), it's because they're watching an inferior product. 125lbs is the same.

There are bum WWs that would wreck them. Why should we care about guys who lose to thousands of normal sized humans?

Harsh, yet 100% true.

what division ? you must be joking, if something like that existed, what size would the fighters be ? same as 12 year olds ? Nobody would want to watch that stuff

Back