Should a man do all the work for a woman and pay all the bills?

mirror45

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
while the woman does housework and take care of the kids

That's one way to run the relationship but it's not the only way. If you have a problem with that setup, then don't do it. It's as simple as that

Yes, it's how all successful societies have been run. There's a reason the west is in decline and the East is taking over. These values are built into our DNA. Feminism is like forcing a square to fit into a round hole. It will fit if you force it hard enough but it's not its nature. It will never work as well as the beautifully square societies.

Taking care of kids and actually caring is hard fucking work

I’m flexible on these gender roles within reason.

The bread winner ain’t always the dude these days.

When I first met my wife she made more than me. Now I make more but if she ended up with more I'll be better off

I will concede that the average woman would do a better job taking care of children (especially small children) than the average man because women are more emotional. This means they are more sensitive to to the feelings of others and are more nurturing.

That's just nature. Women are more emotional while men are more logical. Men are a better fit as the provider/protector while women are a better fit as the caretaker/nurturer.

But like I said before, if you aren't comfortable with that setup, don't abide by that setup.

I will concede that the average woman would do a better job taking care of children (especially small children) than the average man because women are more emotional. This means they are more sensitive to to the feelings of others and are more nurturing.

That's just nature. Women are more emotional while men are more logical. Men are a better fit as the provider/protector while women are a better fit as the caretaker/nurturer.

But like I said before, if you aren't comfortable with that setup, don't abide by that setup.
Wow. Incredibly sexist post.

I know a stupid liberal bitch that told me I was sexist for wanting a girl who can cook & she also told me the man is supposed to pay for everything lol

while the woman does housework and take care of the kids
If the wife is OK with it, why not? I don't think it should be a rule but the role of homemaker is an important one.

Back