Should a man do all the work for a woman and pay all the bills?

She's just doing her best to raise 2 kids at 24 years old. I think she should leave the guy too but I understand why she doesn't want to do it alone and keeps putting up with it.
It'll be worse for her and the kids in the long run if she stays with him.

I'm a pretty progressive guy but a mother is the best care taker of her children.

Important bond there.

It'll be worse for her and the kids in the long run if she stays with him.
Yeah I know, I think she does too. If she left him now though she wouldn't have anyone to watch her kids and wouldn't be able to work or pay her bills.

Should for what? These kind of questions are pointless because you have to set some sort of objective in order for it to mean anything.

Yeah I know, I think she does too. If she left him now though she wouldn't have anyone to watch her kids and wouldn't be able to work or pay her bills.
guaranteed this ends in a nasty divorce. I've seen this type of relationship and it always ends badly.

guaranteed this ends in a nasty divorce. I've seen this type of relationship and it always ends badly.
They'e not married, but he's for sure going to be broke for life giving half his wages up for child support

Chivalry and holding doors open isn't about equality, it's about respect. Which is something seriously lacking with men these days and it's a fucking embarrassment.

I agree. I just think that respect has been confused with inequality. That’s just the mentality a small percentage of women eventually forced on people, and it goes all the way up to employment.

Saying “you stay home and raise the children while I go to work, and we’ll all be better off” has been twisted into “stay home with the kids because that’s all you’re good for”. Mostly by “feminists”.

Maybe if the woman is a super fine trophy wife always ready and willing to do sexy time.

What ever makes both happy.

The woman in most (but not all ) cases it's best if the woman is the one taking care if the kids when they are very young.

Yes, it's how all successful societies have been run. There's a reason the west is in decline and the East is taking over. These values are built into our DNA. Feminism is like forcing a square to fit into a round hole. It will fit if you force it hard enough but it's not its nature. It will never work as well as the beautifully square societies.

Ummm in China most women work. Just saying.

No woman should work too better for the children to have lots of financial support and security it is also a good investment if something happens to dad the family wont be suddenly bancrupt if the woman can also earm big!

Like anyone here can afford to feed a family on one income.

But if you can swing it and both parties are cool with it then more power to them and they should do what they feel is best for themselves and their families. But these days with easy access to education the only women who'd be down for that probably are the more sheltered and not the brightest. Being financially dependent on someone really sucks and ask any woman who has been on maternity leave they usually can't wait to go back to work after a while. Doing intellectually void tasks day in and day out will drive most people insane.

Yes, it's how all successful societies have been run. There's a reason the west is in decline and the East is taking over. These values are built into our DNA. Feminism is like forcing a square to fit into a round hole. It will fit if you force it hard enough but it's not its nature. It will never work as well as the beautifully square societies.

Preach

So true my wife homeschools our brood and the one compliment we always get is how well behaved and mannerable they are

Women are most at ease when fulfilling the roles God designed them to fill wife and mother

Not saying every successful businesswoman is depressed or every mom is gleefull

Just saying sacrifice a few adult toys and let your wife take care of home

Back