Should a man do all the work for a woman and pay all the bills?

Wow. Incredibly sexist post.
If you can have a female brain in a male body like transgenders then how can female and male brains be the same?

**leftist brain can not compute* * * beep borp liberal operating system shutting down**

I'd rather have her working too to have two incomes and share the house chores and mom and pop duties.

If that's what they both agree to. Men and women have different needs when they consider what being taken care of means.

Is virtually my set up

Price of childcare in the U.K. means someone's gotta stay home

Rough times

Depends on the situation. Staying home with the kids, cooking, cleaning, running errands is probably the hardest job I can imagine maybe up until they start school. The first couple of years would be rough.

We have friends that the husband works, the wife stays at home. On top of that they have a maid and a separate nanny. That's what happens when you're multimillionaires.

My sister is in a fucked up relationship.

She works full time while her boyfriend stays home with the kids (2 and 5). He never cleans up after them and she has to come home and do everything.

Any time I go over there hes sleeping or passed out while the girls just watch Tv all day long. They'd be alot better off if my sister was watching them and he was working. Can' stand that dude

Awful idea. If the marriage ends you're still gonna be paying the bills.

while the woman does housework and take care of the kids

If you want to be happy.

Of course it's not the reality now because there are so many women in the workplace that the average salary does not support a household. And the percentage of women that are legitimately content and fulfilled being the bread winner is so small that it's not even worth talking about.

They act like they want "equality", but they don't think past the initial insecurity of feeling inferior. They do want us to open doors, they do want us to compliment how they look, they do want us to make more money than them, but they've guilted each other into not being able to admit it.

No. It's very likely if you're doing that your women will leave you eventually or cheat on you. Same for a man taken care off by a woman. Total financial dependence is something very few can comfortably continue with long term without resentment. It usually only works if the person being taken care of is working towards ome thing themselves like a career r mutual finaincial security.

Nah.

It depends what the people want to do.

If you want to be happy.

Of course it's not the reality now because there are so many women in the workplace that the average salary does not support a household. And the percentage of women that are legitimately content and fulfilled being the bread winner is so small that it's not even worth talking about.

They act like they want "equality", but they don't think past the initial insecurity of feeling inferior. They do want us to open doors, they do want us to compliment how they look, they do want us to make more money than them, but they've guilted each other into not being able to admit it.

Chivalry and holding doors open isn't about equality, it's about respect. Which is something seriously lacking with men these days and it's a fucking embarrassment.

She works full time while her boyfriend stays home with the kids (2 and 5). He never cleans up after them and she has to come home and do everything.

Any time I go over there hes sleeping or passed out while the girls just watch Tv all day long. They'd be alot better off if my sister was watching them and he was working. Can' stand that dude
Your sister is an idiot.

Sounds like my uncle. He stays home all day and sleeps while his gf works all day, then has to come home and cook him supper and do all the house chores. Not acceptable imo.

Your sister is an idiot.
She's just doing her best to raise 2 kids at 24 years old. I think she should leave the guy too but I understand why she doesn't want to do it alone and keeps putting up with it.

Back