Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

And I'm libertarian on gun possession rights, support CCW, etc., but this whole "it's not guns and this would happen regardless, so let's see WHY they're doing it instead of limiting access" is just such a crock of shit.

So easy limiting access of guns in the US

No one.

I'm not an expert in this area, so I cannot proffer a narrowly tailored restriction on availability.

No, this is not true.

The United States comes down much harder on crimes nominally including a firearm than do any other developed countries. IIRC, the most common federal criminal conviction in the US is felon in possession of a firearm and, in my experience, by far the most common criminal charge for violent crime is ACA or Armed Criminal Action.

Hell, if you sell a gram of pot, something that might yield you a small fine, but do so with a glock on your hip, some states' mandatory minimums' could dictate that you get a 30-year sentence right off the bat.
I guess you would be on board with limiting capacity then much like California? 10rds or less? Ammo purchasing limits? Magazine purchasing limits? Those last two would require a database to keep up with.

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

Anyone know if thoughts and prayers fixed everything yet?

If those 10 dead children had guns this wouldnt have happened. Like I said, you cucks wouldnt understand freedom.

ZvHrADm.png

I like you my man. You’re a funny motherfucker!

i hate this more than anything. praying for this to end.

lol

who the hell is this guy on fox?

mental health issues

When I was a teenager I used to think that guns were the issue, then I grew up and realized everyone is responsible for their own actions and theirs evil motherfuckers on all corners of earth willing to do shit like this no matter what. Fucking sad.

How come every time there is an incident involving Islam killing people, I don't see liberals/anti gun nuts calling for the banning/restricting of that?

Back