Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

Where are the parents on these tragedies.... why aren’t the guns secured? Assuming this is a student.

All of the news channels are covering it.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

Zebby23 you may be right that this is getting all too common place but how about you just fuck your own face and move on if you just plan on being a sarcastic snarky ass about the news. Seriously, you fucking douche...

No thanks... I will continue until something is done. NEWSFLASH its the guns

You don't stab 20 people to death
You don't beat 20 people to death with a bat
You don't hack 20 people up with a samurai sword

I'll wait while the gun nuts search google for articles of a bunch of people being stabbed to death. Also in b4 "ban cars"

Woah! Woah! Settle down guys. The last thing we need in times like this is to be fighting against one another.

Whatever the solution may be, the one thing we can all agree on...is that Trump won’t address it either way.

giphy.gif

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

And it didn't used to happen either, did It?

Maybe if we start asking what changed, we could start to answer how to change it back.

I have some explanations. The main one starts with a documentary called how america went postal.

The scene in Benton, Ky., on Tuesday was the worst so far in 2018: Two 15-year-old students were killed and 18 more people were injured. But it was one of at least 11 shootings on school property recorded since Jan. 1, and roughly the 50th of the academic year.
So is this #12 school shooting since January 1st 2018 or was there some between Kentucky and this one that didn't even break national coverage?

The fact that this was the best you could produce does more for his argument than his words every could.
That's just the first items I found to address his comment. Yes, I could find many more associated with guns but it does speak to the fact that if someone intends harm they will do harm. As I said, rather than focus on the object how about focusing on the person and WHY it happened. If you figure that out maybe you can find a better way to keep it from happening in the future and any plans you have for gun control, other than outright bans, will be more effective.

No thanks... I will continue until something is done. NEWSFLASH its the guns

You don't stab 20 people to death
You don't beat 20 people to death with a bat
You don't hack 20 people up with a samurai sword

I'll wait while the gun nuts search google for articles of a bunch of people being stabbed to death. Also in b4 "ban cars"

This guy killed 50 people via strangulation. How much does it really matter if he did it over years or minutes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

If they are indeed caught like the radio says wouldn't ABC News and other news channels listen to the scanner. They are all like the shooter is still on the loose

Like Bill O'Reilly said, this is the price we pay to keep our guns. Innocent children need to be slaughtered by the butt load so you guys can keep your dick compensator.

Too real for Sherdog.

If they are indeed caught like the radio says wouldn't ABC News and other news channels listen to the scanner. They are all like the shooter is still on the loose

I go straight to the scanner and /pol/ in times like this.

How mad do you think soda is he can't post a Sam Hyde meme ITT?

I mean, these don't even surprise me anymore. We'll give thoughts and prayers, a bunch of people with vested interests will scream "don't politicize tragedy", and we'll just wait for the next one.

If VTech, Sandy Hook, and Vegas didn't spark action, then I don't think this will either.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims I guess.

<mma4>

Pretty much this. I'm sorry for the victims and their families, and I hope no one is killed, but it doesn't shock me in the least.

Also, and perhaps I'm being too cynical, but the date may be significant. Some loner with a head full of bad wiring and no girlfriend who snapped on Valentine's Day would be my first guess.

Like Bill O'Reilly said, this is the price we pay to keep our guns. Innocent children need to be slaughtered by the butt load so you guys can keep your dick compensator.
Only need the dick compensator if you can't handle the recoil. Try using both hands and choking up on your grip.

Back