Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

How come every time there is an incident involving Islam killing people, I don't see liberals/anti gun nuts calling for the banning/restricting of that?

Huh? That was a major talking point after Orlando.

No more waiting. It's not too soon, it has been 18 years since Columbine, 6 years since Sandy Hook, 1 year since Sutherland Springs, Texas. Enough waiting, enough bodies. Do something, waiting isn't working.

How come every time there is an incident involving Islam killing people, I don't see liberals/anti gun nuts calling for the banning/restricting of that?

Doesn't fit the narrative of course. You'll get 5 pages of mental gymnastics and not one response with substance. I've noticed most liberals on here actual steer clear of Islam threads these days because it's an impossible to win battle for them.

Just another day in Murka coz the cucks are too puzzy to let everyone have guns

seen a picture of the possible gunman

he has that autistic look like the Sandy hook guy

Doesn't fit the narrative of course. You'll get 5 pages of mental gymnastics and not one response with substance. I've noticed most liberals on here actual steer clear of Islam threads these days because it's an impossible to win battle for them.
What are these instances you're referring to? Which mass shooting by a Muslim didn't get gun control brought up after?

No more waiting. It's not too soon, it has been 18 years since Columbine, 6 years since Sandy Hook, 1 year since Sutherland Springs, Texas. Enough waiting, enough bodies. Do something, waiting isn't working.

Its called grow some ballz and defend yourself!!!!

giphy.gif

I guess you would be on board with limiting capacity then much like California? 10rds or less? Ammo purchasing limits? Magazine purchasing limits? Those last two would require a database to keep up with.

Those could seem practical to me, supplemented by necessary exemptions and licensure so that hobbyists can make out some headroom. As far as those hobbyists' desire to not have their armories being documented in databases, I don't find their interest at all persuasive against the compelling government interest in managing mass shootings.

Again, I am not in the place to make normative judgments on how such regulation could or should be tailored to achieve the desired results without undue infringement. But I think writing off all efforts entirely as spurious due to the potential of using non-firearm weapons is patently silly.

What are these instances you're referring to? Which mass shooting by a Muslim didn't get gun control brought up after?

Just stating a fact not playing mental gymnastics with you sorry you feel you fit into this group

I think for some reason he was talking about banning Islam not guns. But then the inverse question becomes why is it that whenever a white guy shoots up a public place bans don't work but when a muslim does something bans and walls are mandatory?

Always sad to hear about things like this, and it's extra hard when innocent civilians have to die.

I think for some reason he was talking about banning Islam not guns. But then the inverse question becomes why is it that whenever a white guy shoots up a public place bans don't work but when a muslim does something bans and walls are mandatory?

I know what he was doing. But he's full of shit.

When I was a teenager I used to think that guns were the issue, then I grew up and realized everyone is responsible for their own actions and theirs evil motherfuckers on all corners of earth willing to do shit like this no matter what. Fucking sad.

Oh come on man ain’t nobody got time for taking responsibility for their own actions

Back