Shogun's Tapping to Strikes = Justified and honorable, GSP tapping to strikes = Straight up Quitting

And as someone mentioned earlier in this thread. Frank goes unconscious so fast he doesn’t even have time to think about tapping.. He is asleep.

You do not understand what you saw.

Tapping to strikes is a physical reaction to strikes. Shogun did do that.

That is not the same as the fight being 'stopped due to the ref stopping it for tapping to strikes' so stop conflating the two.

It is fact Shogun did tap and he tapped because he wanted the strikes to stop and did not know the ref was otherwise saving him. Guys have also tapped to submissions and the ref did not see, did not stop the fight and it was never acknowledged. But they still tapped if we saw it.

I am a huge Shogun fan. Arguably my 2nd or 3rd favorite fighter but I don't have to deny reality to like him. War Shogun!

Lol, I understand what I saw you clown. It is you that don't understand. I am stating facts. You cannot tap after a fight is over. I am not conflating shit.

I watched the fight when it first happened. He did not tap to strikes. The fight was called before then.
GSP stopped the fight due to strikes.

Now, if you want to say that Shogun tapped because he wanted out but technically the fight was already called you can.
But, you would be saying that Shogun tapped after the Ref determined the fight needed to be stopped.

While GSP tapped to end the fight, that he ended the fight before the ref thought it should be stopped.

Those two things are very fucking different. Do you understand now or do I have to do it in baby talk for you???

Shogun wanted out after suffering enough for the ref to stop it. GSP wanted out before suffering enough to the ref to stop it.

Although my original post was factual and much less wordy than this long ass thing, but it takes people with actual brains that work to figure it the fuck out for themselves.

Bro....I said the fight was already over when he tapped, did you even read my post?

Then why bring it up? Compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

Plus maybe change your title. GSP ended via tap to strikes. Shogun did not. Did you read your title?

Lol, I understand what I saw you clown. It is you that don't understand. I am stating facts. You cannot tap after a fight is over. I am not conflating shit....
Yes you are and you are being stupid.

You are conflating the way a fight is recorded as ending and a phsycial action.

A person can physically tap AFTER a fight has ended. How can you be so stupid to say they cannot. You can put on music and they can tap. They can also tap to strikes as tapping is this

ViPvJd.gif

You saying it is not physically possible to do that once the bell rings is just dumb. Of course you can.

The fight will not be recorded as ending due to the tapping to the strikes but the REASON you are tapping, AND YOU ARE TAPPING, is due to the strikes.

The sooner you come to terms with GSP being the GOAT the better off you'll be. Let go of your hate and accept the truth.

Anderson is the GOAT. The sooner you come to terms with the, the better off you will be.
Let go of your hate and accept the truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back