Shogun to internet tough guy: i made more against Sonnen than u will in your whole life.

The guy's next reply should have been to ask Shogun how much he made to tap to Forrest Griffin in his prime.

the douche guy said something like "he has been hit in the head too many times" just because of a politicial opinion of Shogun, fucking leftlists cucks..
img_0310-gif.287119

Who gives a fuck if someone makes more money than someone else, really doesn't impact their value. I don't like these kind of responses.

It's more pertinent that shogun has worked to achieve feats that this guy has never even dreamed of, along with the courage and discipline that it takes to be a professional mma fighter.

Who gives a fuck if someone makes more money than someone else, really doesn't impact their value. I don't like these kind of responses.

It's more pertinent that shogun has worked to achieve feats that this guy has never even dreamed of, along with the courage and discipline that it takes to be a professional mma fighter.

You are a "sum" of everything you do in life. And that sum is usually the wealth you accumulate

Shogun getting mad. Gsp shoving bisping. The hell is happening?

You are a "sum" of everything you do in life. And that sum is usually the wealth you accumulate
lots of great artists and musicians who will be remembered forever werent particularly financially successful. I agree with him. There is alot more to people than the money they make.
5hkj634h3jk6h.png

I think his family, legendary status, and the adoration and respect of millions of people knowledgeable about his chosen profession are probably more meaningful than his bank account, which is important because he has a family to provide for.

I think his family, legendary status, and the adoration and respect of millions of people knowledgeable about his chosen profession are probably more meaningful than his bank account, which is important because he has a family to provide for.

His family will be provided for by what he makes in $$$ not how much people like you respect his work.

That is the world we live in now, hopefully that changes.

You'll never get rid of Internet trolls.
Just fire back. I'm not saying get into an ongoing thing, just a quick knife to the heart and then block 'em.

Back