Shogun to internet tough guy: i made more against Sonnen than u will in your whole life.

<LikeReally5>
No but there is a title for the usda fail outs. Ts called the FAKE FigHtER TITLE. Chael is the champ since he has the testosterone of 3x of 18yr old at age 55. Meanwhile shogun is kicking ass in 2017 usda era...btw bellator doesnt count shertard...

Shogun is kicking ass in 2017?

Dude shogun is a legend. I feel he is above the act of responding to a fuckin troll on twitter, seriously wtf? Dont even entertain those clowns shogun. You are better than that

Shogun is a legend. He shouln't need to stoop down to their level.

Heh looks like someone just said the same thing.

That’s not saying much. I probably already have made more in the last two weeks than that guy ever will as well.

And your acronyms and extended periods give me the wrong impression of you, you pretentious douche

LOL
You feel you need to curse at me but are too stupid to come with a relevant answer.... so you attack how I write...

As if I would be hurt because a dumbass with an inferiority complex thinks I shouldn't use acronyms....or extended periods..... such a loser....

Probably why he got robbed that one time, lol.

He got choked out by Sonnen. He can't say shit.

Glad he's back on the juice. At least he can compete with journeymen, now.

I still can't believe Sonnen made Shogun tap with a guillotine. I'm pretty sure I got wasted that night.

So, getting your assed kicked for money is prestigious for Shogun, awesome.

Kind of a weak response. A better reply would have been for Shogun to offer fellatio to the man. Mmmm wish it was me!

Shogun had Ninja put a monster bet on Shale by submission.

Lol that fan will only make 50k to show 50k to win for his whole life.

Translation: CAN ufcbot has no defense...
Lol! You learned that gif in ufCAN SCHOOL???

Tell faddy dana i said FU!
UfcBot, Canner hahahaha literally the same drivel everywhere, I'm literally going to follow you just to put you down now you sad pathetic child hahaha

Shogun is lying. According to sherdog, fighters are paid peanuts and are held at gunpoint to sign their contracts.

Trolling Shogun is low. The guy is a legend and one of the nicest guys in the sport.
@Eduardo Alonso make sure Shogun ignores those losers in the future. They're not worth being acknowledged, its what they live for.

Back