Shogun to internet tough guy: i made more against Sonnen than u will in your whole life.

the douche guy said something like "he has been hit in the head too many times" just because of a politicial opinion of Shogun, fucking leftlists cucks..

Nice of you to not show the pictures of shogun with the UFC TITLE
Something youre CAN sonnen will never hold.
Meanwhile Shogun is right in line for the Ufc title. Chael ? LoL??!!! Not in the Ufc. Couldn't cut it.fake tough guy
LmaO!

Shogun is in line for a title?

Is there a belt for tapping to mw bjj ace chael sonnen in record time?

source.gif
Translation: CAN ufcbot has no defense...
Lol! You learned that gif in ufCAN SCHOOL???

Tell faddy dana i said FU!

When I see athletes, celebrities and Dana White goaded into commenting to clowns on social media I feel embarrassed for them.

Shogun is in line for a title?

Is there a belt for tapping to mw bjj ace chael sonnen in record time?
No but there is a title for the usda fail outs. Ts called the FAKE FigHtER TITLE. Chael is the champ since he has the testosterone of 3x of 18yr old at age 55. Meanwhile shogun is kicking ass in 2017 usda era...btw bellator doesnt count shertard...

I'd like to setup a fight in the cage for this idiot against Shogun and his team.

you guys are missing the context. Shogun was getting shit over this guy he was going to vote for. Read the whole tweet thread. Can any brazilians shed any light on this?

while it was a good response, I don't really like this mentality.
Rua made a lot of money, and he shouldn't answer like the money made him complacent....I dunno.... kind of wrong impression IMHO...
And your acronyms and extended periods give me the wrong impression of you, you pretentious douche

The guy talking to Bisping, fuck me what a loser!!!

1370.gif

I think someone on a previous Sherdog thread put it best by saying LOL at how this dude makes it like he's doing Bisping a favor changing from a belligerent twitter hater to a fan. Bis tells it like it is.

Is Normal when dealing with a troll. Shogun is one of the most exciting fighters ever. Hope he gets healthy and continues his way to being a contender.

Doesn't change the fact that he still tapped to Sonnen, does it?

And lol @ calling people internet tough guys just because they trolled someone with the truth. It's more than you're all a bunch of wimps.

No I am calling people internet tough guys because they are talking shit about a former champion and legend. Even so as an old man in his 50's Rua would destroy anyone on these boards in a fight.

Back