Shogun to internet tough guy: i made more against Sonnen than u will in your whole life.

never thought anyone would talk shit to shogun, of all fighters. man is a legend. smh.

He should have ignored him instead of replying something thats more likely to be false.

Hopefully the guy isn't a sherdogger or Shogun may be in trouble.

Except in some very rare cases, we have no earthly idea what they make.

Disclosed pay rarely reflects actual pay. It's a minimum some athletic commissions require the UFC to report.

Majority of the time it's not actually reported and is just the website going off of old salaries.

Look I'm not one of these assholes that discredits someone's whole career after failing a drug test but come on? 3 different times plus trt? Jesus fuck people. I like Sonnen and also Barnett and Belfort but we'll never know about people like this. I give people the benefit of the doubt in every way but after a while I just have to dismiss them. So saying Shogun lost to Sonnen is a bit silly IMO.

Majority of the time it's not actually reported and is just the website going off of old salaries.

Those web sites are just fantasy then, nobody knows the salaries.

Chael is a boss. Nothing to be ashamed of. Shogun's a legend.

I want to see a fighter take their winnings and go visit all their haters. Jay and Silent Bob style...

X6GS9NX.jpg

Back