Shogun to internet tough guy: i made more against Sonnen than u will in your whole life.

Another money comeback. How original and clever.

I don't get why finding humor in someone's loss (and trolling them over it on social media) makes one an "internet tough guy" but whatever. Guess I'm just not nearly as sensitive about things as your average Sherdogger is.

chaelboom.jpg

Responding to an internet troll would be beneath Shogun I would think.

An old, unathletic version of Shogun still would knock out and destroy any of these internet tough guys with ease.

An old, unathletic version of Shogun still would knock out and destroy any of these internet tough guys with ease.

Doesn't change the fact that he still tapped to Sonnen, does it?

And lol @ calling people internet tough guys just because they trolled someone with the truth. It's more than you're all a bunch of wimps.

how do you feel that now Chael has beaten both Shogun and Wanderlei.

Almost beat Anderson also to complete the ol' Chute Boxe trifecta...man, that would have really sucked.

Doesn't change the fact that he still tapped to Sonnen, does it?

And lol @ calling people internet tough guys just because they trolled someone with the truth. It's more than you're all a bunch of wimps.

You start your account over again?

<{vega}>

Back in 2015.

The fat internet keyboard warrior said "what's the point of being a fighter when u got finished by chael sonnen" lol.

Nice of you to not show the pictures of shogun with the UFC TITLE
Something your CAN sonnen will never hold.
Meanwhile Shogun is right in line for the Ufc title. Chael ? LoL??!!! Not in the Ufc. Couldn't cut it.fake tough guy
LmaO!
USDA IS UNDEFEATED LMAO!!

Didn't he make in the region of $200k that fight?

Lasted 10'seconds.

Good money in cage fighting--20k per second.

Good for shogun, realizing his dreams by cashing in on an embarrassing loss to a mw.

War shogun

Nice of you to not show the pictures of shogun with the UFC TITLE
Something youre CAN sonnen will never hold.
Meanwhile Shogun is right in line for the Ufc title. Chael ? LoL??!!! Not in the Ufc. Couldn't cut it.fake tough guy
LmaO!
source.gif

Back