Shogun speaks about what he considers to be his "third belt"

Really? Check my post history. 90% of my posts are me having fun talking shit to the idiots on this board. Not sure how I'm a "Shogun weirdo". Or perhaps you're one of the idiots whose feelings got hurt?

looks like the forum update prob took you off my ignore list as my list is empty. see you're calling people idiots. you're a annoying and boring guy and you disrespect others for no reason. you've never won a argument with me, I just find you a waste of time. back to the ignore list.

Definitely Top 3, not counting my kids being born.

It was unreal. My buddy got free tickets to the event from his work the previous Thursday. We were sitting in the 14th row. During intermission Shogun's cousin (the dude in my avatar) and a friend walk from the complete opposite side of the arena...floor level, stop at the bottom of the aisle I was in, then point directly at me. I do the whole "Who? Me?" thing and they're saying, "Yeah, Yeah, You. Come". I ran down and went to shake their hands but they were saying, "No. No. You come. You come" so I hopped the barrier and started to go with them. A security guard stopped me and the other guy handed him a ticket and we were on our way. Sat 1st row right behind Dana, Joe, and Goldie.

I had a post on here with all the pictures and the whole story, but I think it got deleted during the last server upgrade.
Wow, man! That´s amazing! You lucky bastard!
How dafuq did Shogun survive those h-bombs in the earlier rounds, bro?

looks like the forum update prob took you off my ignore list as my list is empty. see you're calling people idiots. you're a annoying and boring guy and you disrespect others for no reason. you've never won a argument with me, I just find you a waste of time. back to the ignore list.

OK. That makes a lot more sense than me being a Shogun weirdo...lol.

And LMAO at "You've never won an argument with me". I don't even know who the fuck you are.

One of the many times Hendo was grabbing the fence...lol.

index.php

Back