shogun out cold standing

Shogun had a great run. He was the youngest champion (before Jones took that title). Won the legendary Pride tournament and was UFC champ. I saw him fight Randleman in Vegas and I have met him. Great fighter, awesome person... I've even been in his plum, true story.

Mauro: That man is a Supernova..

Salty shogun fan! At least he didnt tap to strikes again bitch! Go watch shockwave and cry. Thats all you got left my son!
Keep jumping on young fighters dicks bitch. Dont worry once that weight cutting bitch Ortega loses im sure youll find a new hyped dude to look up to,frontrunning bitch. Yeah im salty lol

Beat the god damn piss out of him....

Did shogun completely forget how to strike? Let's walk right towards your opponent with your hands down...

I could have legit done better.

His boxing was always trash. He got away with it because he had a granite chin, speed and insane power.

This is what happens to flawed fighters when they slow down and lose their physical advantages.

Idk how someone could be dismissive after that, and that be their takeaway

Smith is athletic, has some good skills, and 40 fights expereiexp

I could see him doing some damage especially with how bad Glover and Korey looked
agreed. dude is a beast. Ill tune in whenever he fights.win or lose, hes fun to watch

Salty shogun fans
maxresdefault.jpg

Shogun was in the top 10 how'd that go for him? Outside of Gus and DC this division has been meh since Jon has done his shit and Rumble retired.
upon reviewing the current top 10, I must agree that it is pathetic and old. But Shogun shouldn't have been in it considering his last wins were Gian Villante and Corey Anderson. Someone like Volkan or Tyson Pedro would hurt Smith badly.

Keep jumping on young fighters dicks bitch. Dont worry once that weight cutting bitch Ortega loses im sure youll find a new hyped dude to look up to,frontrunning bitch. Yeah im salty lol
<DCrying><JonesLaugh>

That boy got fucking TORCHED

Shogun fans are so sad
how so? Are you implying prime Shogun would have looked this bad against Smith? Make no mistake, this Shogun had his chin battered from countless wars with much heavier hitters than this kid.

upon reviewing the current top 10, I must agree that it is pathetic and old. But Shogun shouldn't have been in it considering his last wins were Gian Villante and Corey Anderson. Someone like Volkan or Tyson Pedro would hurt Smith badly.
I still think Anderson should've gotten the win in that fight vs Shogun.

Did shogun completely forget how to strike? Let's walk right towards your opponent with your hands down...

I could have legit done better.

The guy can barely walk at this point, let alone strike.

Back