shogun out cold standing

how so? Are you implying prime Shogun would have looked this bad against Smith? Make no mistake, this Shogun had his chin battered from countless wars with much heavier hitters than this kid.
hes just a hater looking for a reaction. He started watching mma last year

Smith with some nasty hands and elbow from hell.

Lit poor shogun up.

Feel bad tho, wanted to see Mauricio get that last title shot.

FUck man, Shogun got murked.

No one can really take that damage if they are right on the end of each punch like Shogun was.. regardless of weight or size. That is rough to absorb that amount of sustained damage in that short of a timeframe, especially after that huge kick that Shogun took to the face maybe 20 seconds before.

Lionheart is a beast no doubt, but I feel like old school Shogun would fuck up the entire LHW division if you could bring him back.

Sucks to see old legends go out like this.

Lol@ anyone who thought post-USADA Shogun ever stood a chance at reclaiming glory. Guy has looked like dogshit over the past few years.

Thanks Shogun fans you guys are really making my evening! War schadenfreude!!

RIWiARk.jpg

People online, that you don't know, not liking the results of a fight makes your day? You need higher standards and a better life.

so smith ko's a 10+years past his prime shogun and is now the next big thing.

Good on him but Shogun is a shell of who he used to be.

Shogun was in the top 10 how'd that go for him? Outside of Gus and DC this division has been meh since Jon has done his shit and Rumble retired.

Yup, ufc LHW is like HW. It sucks. Made up of old guys, has maybe 2 or 3 decent fighters and that's it. MMA is in a bad state these days.

Time to retire. Nothing wrong with that, though. It's been a great career.

Go take care of your family, start a gym.

People online, that you don't know, not liking the results of a fight makes your day? You need higher standards and a better life.

I am a pathetic Mexican scum and my life is worthless, I haven't been able to find a date since my divorce and I jerk off to hentai. Licking virtual tears online is the perfect standard for me.

Shogun looked like a stiff saggy old dude with man boobs

Lol poor guy needs to retire already. Hasnt looked good since Bush was president.

Beautiful carnage though.

Back