Shogun fought clean - a legend

No

shogun-chuck.gif

Title defenses in a weaker organization where he routinely fouled people to get a win.

Lol Im not even a shogun fan but this is absurd. Hes better than chuck in every regard.
Well we can just agree to disagree

Yeah, props for fighting clean in the mostly clean organisation Pride, training with other notable clean fighters such as Wanderlei, in the clean sport of MMA

I refuse to believe a fighter was clean just because he wasn't publicly caught, especially considering so many big names were caught where I didn't suspect they cheated with PEDs.

Anybody who thinks Pride Grand Prix Shogun was clean..,probably believes in the tooth fairy , that their girlfriend//wife’s guy “ friend “ doesnt want to fuck them ,and that politicians /movie stars / billionaires /CEOs actually give a shit about their well being .

We never got to see the full potential of shogun in the UFC. We got glimmers of it. But not the full shogun killer from pride with those soccer kicks and stomps. Injuries cut him down too quickly. Very similar to Cain. Shogun has been going through the motions the last 5 to 6 years....He's a shot fighter. His knees are toast among other injuries I'm sure. He looked bad in there. Like CM Punk BAD.

Actually title defences mean alot.

Do you consider MM the GOAT then since he has the most title defenses? Because if you say that he is not because of the quality of his opponents then you cant say Chuck's resume is better than Shogun's.

I refuse to believe a fighter was clean just because he wasn't publicly caught, especially considering so many big names were caught where I didn't suspect they cheated with PEDs.

Your user name is GSP... is he clean?

Shogun actually is one of a few pride fighters to come over and have success, since when they dont people throw around steroid accusations, fairness of which isnt too clear but even then Shogun never tested positive ever and had good success in his UFC career. Unlike some brazilian fighter who popps for roids twice and blame it on dick pill.

Shogun is top 2 LHW of all time since fuck the dick pill popping duos.

Cormier
Shogun

War Shogun!!

There is a reason every single LHW in the world would rather have a win over Jones then Shogun or DC

Nah Shogun wasnt in his prime either

Just one fight later VS Machida, pretty much every Shogun fan was saying he was a new evolved, less reckless Shogun that was better then ever

Did TS state that Shogun was "one of the few" that came over from Pride and was successful??

Apparently Anderson, Werdum, Rampage, Big Nog didn't hold UFC titles?? Plus, Hendo won Strikeforce gold.....

I don't think the Pride guys did all that bad overall.

How about Fedor holding all the MMA HW belts hostage until he lost for the first time ? :)

I know ts is likely referring to his ufc run, but I’ve always been under the impression that if someone fought in Pride, they were likely on roids at the time. They would be silly not to have been.

TS you're gullible AF if you think a fighter from brazil who fought in the 2000s under Chute Boxe never took any gear.. Cant believe people can be this stupid..Shogun was juiced to the gills in Pride, just like all of Chute Boxe. This is ok, his competition was juiced too and it was level playing field.

Your user name is GSP... is he clean?
How the fook would I know? Besides, his parents and sis are not fatties, he's obsessive compulsive, self-motivated, so if anyone's clean, it's him via genetics and OCD.

I wish he wasn't clean. We need TRT Shogun!

I’m also a Shogun fan but top two LHW GOAT? What are you smoking? He’s probably in the lower top 10 because he did some great things but injuries (or other things) stopped him from remaining at the top. I’d take an unroided Jones ahead of Shogun any day of the week. Possibly also Sonnen. Shogun has always had a lot of weaknesses that he never fixed and just because he never popped for roids doesn’t mean he was clean throughout his career.

Do you consider MM the GOAT then since he has the most title defenses? Because if you say that he is not because of the quality of his opponents then you cant say Chuck's resume is better than Shogun's.
In flyweight yes

Sorry I don't want to be that guy but that's extremely naive of you to say just look at every single one of his teammates. And himself when he was younger he was jacked.

Isn’t shogun .500 in the ufc?

He thought he’d come to ufc and destroy all comers.

He was finished in his promotional debut by a reality show contestant.

Shogun was entertaining, but he falls far short of being any sort of all time great or legend.

Back