Shogun fought clean - a legend

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Shogun actually is one of a few pride fighters to come over and have success, since when they dont people throw around steroid accusations, fairness of which isnt too clear but even then Shogun never tested positive ever and had good success in his UFC career. Unlike some brazilian fighter who popps for roids twice and blame it on dick pill.

Shogun is top 2 LHW of all time since fuck the dick pill popping duos.

Cormier
Shogun

War Shogun!!

Dude is good and had a great career. But no way is he number 2. Chuck is still ahead of him.

easter-bunny.png

you believe in that too, right

Hard to believe he still fights when the first time I saw him he was wearing shoes.
It's been a long, long time.

Remember what Jones did to him? <JonesLaugh> daaaamn that was beatdown <{anton}>

I was heartbroken as a Shogun fan. It was hard to watch him get KO'd like that.

But time doesn't stop for anyone, and Shoguns time as a top athlete is done it seems.

A retirement fight wouldn't be a bad idea at this point.

WAR SHOGUN, always a fan.

Pride officially died last weekend when shogun got finished in the 1st.

Lol

So apparently Shogun is the only guy at Chute Boxe that never juiced

Every single one of his teammates were doing it except him, because oh, he had nigh on unshakeable morality and looked the other way every time....

Please PM me TS. I have millions of dollars sitting in a bank in Nigeria that I need transferred. I will reward you handsomely in gold and women for your help.

PS: Hendricks was also always clean.

Last edited:
Remember what Jones did to him? <JonesLaugh> daaaamn that was beatdown <{anton}>

That fight put Shogun down a few notches in my esteem. He just didn't belong in the same cage. One of the most lopsided championship fights I ever saw.

Lol

So apparently Shogun is the only guy at Chute Boxe that never juiced

Every single one of his teammates were doing it except him, because oh, he had nigh on unshakeable morality and looked the other way every time....
Ssshh....let TS believe his vitamins and broccoli will make him like Shogun one day. That and eaty, trainy and sleepy. He's already got his brown belt.

Back