Shevchenko moving to 125, TUF 26 Winner be like:

yeah they are afraid of a bitch that run around doing jack shit for 25mins

The TUF winner will be crowned in early December 2017. If they make the new 125-pound champ make a quick turnaround, they could have Valentina fight her in late first quarter 2018. Thereafter, make a superfight with Joanna after she breaks Ronda's win steak record.

Looks we just a case of the Mighty Mouse

Not good enough to fight real competition so she needs to move down to 125 to beat up on TUF fights

SAD!

I was at UFC 215 live, and there was a noticeable size difference between the two. She looked pretty small.

Would be interesting to know how much Val cut for that fight. She came in at 133, I believe. Wonder why she'd cut the extra 2 pounds.

A lot of interesting things for her at 125. Look forward to it.

She's gonna have to deal with 12-guage Paige though

Last edited:
Oh yes.

Can't wait for My Girl to be the inevitable two division champ-champ of WMMA.

#GOAT

Well, yeah. She's arguably the best P4P woman fighter and was fighting a full weight class up. She's closer to a 115er than a 135er but just can't quite make the weight. She'll be a huge favorite over anyone at 125.

yeah they are afraid of a bitch that run around doing jack shit for 25mins

Wonderboy ran around with Woodley for 25 minutes. Twice.

Should Rory and Johny not fear him?

shes gassed as fuck. i listened to all the hype her basement dwelling fans kept spouting, about how awesome of a striker she was and how she would wreck nunes

and then the fight comes and she lets nunes walk her down the whole fight and she didnt do shit to win the fight. didnt look like she wanted it that bad at all, contrary to all the talk she said before the fight about how the previous fight was a fluke and what not.

she lost me as being a potential fan

Looks we just a case of the Mighty Mouse

Not good enough to fight real competition so she needs to move down to 125 to beat up on TUF fights

SAD!

Is this sarcasm? Unless you are just ranting about the division being pointless, you can't fault someone for fighting in their natural weigh class. Both MM and Shevchenko are 125ers, plain and simple. It's not a matter of having a competitive advantage. Amanda was considerably bigger and she won a controversial decision.

RIP in peace Modaferri
yeah she seems like a cool person - but when roxanne is the season favorite you know you've got a seriously weak group of fighters vying for that title.

As far as Valentina goes at 125 she'll fight girls
closer to her size as far as height & weight goes
compared to bantamweight where most in the
divison scale between 150 & 160 lbs average.

Back