Shevchenko moving to 125, TUF 26 Winner be like:

There's gonna be a lot of red nosing at 125

Nice, she will be the champion there.

Yeah she should do well at 125 and probably belongs there. This shows why someone like little Paige is a fool for thinking she could fight at 125. She couldn't do a thing against Shev.

Barb Honchack will be the 125 Carla Esparza. Or maybe Roxy.

Well, yeah. She's arguably the best P4P woman fighter and was fighting a full weight class up. She's closer to a 115er than a 135er but just can't quite make the weight. She'll be a huge favorite over anyone at 125.
If she can't make 115 then she's not closer to 115 than 135

Valetina vs Joana for 125lb fight in 2018 is inevitable & i can't wait.

As far as Valentina goes at 125 she'll fight girls
closer to her size as far as height & weight goes
compared to bantamweight where most in the
divison scale between 150 & 160 lbs average.

Yup. Valentina's doing this to big 135ers, at 125 I expect opponents to get dropped the way they were in kickboxing.

ap_ufc_chicago_mixed_martial_arts_83533157.jpg

Meh. Blueprint to win against her is out.

So this whole TUF season is a tournament to see who gets their ass beat by Shevchenko.

Val is well rounded, but it's annoying as hell watching her fight. Listen, I try not to be a just bleed type, but I come for fucking blood when I watch the woman fight. I want to see it spilled, and I want to see them going at it full throttle. It's why Ronda was the hype, and why Joanna is liked. The latter takes some time to get warmed up, but then she purusues the finish desperately. Val just sits on her ass we get these "hyper technical" staring contest. I know boxing pretty well and like technical fights, but UFC. No. Just bleed.

Everytime I see you post I make sure that I'm not listed in your sig
Obviously, you haven't done anything to get put on it. My ignore list is actually more extensive, and many are either on dubs or have since been banned, proving I was right to ignore them.

Meh. Blueprint to win against her is out.

If you've followed her career, you'd know that she's a much more aggressive fighter at 125 to 130 where she's not dwarfed by her opponents.

I was at UFC 215 live, and there was a noticeable size difference between the two. She looked pretty small.

Would be interesting to know how much Val cut for that fight. She came in at 133, I believe. Wonder why she'd cut the extra 2 pounds.

A lot of interesting things for her at 125. Look forward to it.
Prep for the cut to 125 no doubt.

If you've followed her career, you'd know that she's a much more aggressive fighter at 125 to 130 where she's not dwarfed by her opponents.
Been a long time since then, and she's become a pure counter fighting decision machine since then. Gonna be hard to change her style after so long.

Paige will get first shot at 125 gold. She mentioned it already on Chael Sonnen's podcast.

The TUF winner will be crowned in early December 2017. If they make the new 125-pound champ make a quick turnaround, they could have Valentina fight her in late first quarter 2018. Thereafter, make a superfight with Joanna after she breaks Ronda's win steak record.

How much steak we talking here??

Back