Share your million dollar ideas here

A third type of signal to let those behind you know you are about to make a U-turn. A U-turn signal.

What kind country bumpkin doesn't know about the defrost function of car heater ??

Better yet what kind peasant parks their car outside in the elements and not in a heated 3 car garage ??

defrost heaters take time. The whol epoint is there would be no time needed

and as for peasant, i park my 50k truck outside in front of my 750k house in one of the richer neighborhoods in southern california. Thanks for the tips though

<DisgustingHHH> .

Knee pads integrated into jeans so you can spot girls with BJ skills from across the room.

Also something to make them want to blow me.

@llperez22

You can't even respond to posts correctly...

<DisgustingHHH> The fuk out of here.. lol @ gloating about your pickup truck and $750k house. That won't even get you a townhouse where I live.

how do you support 2 kids and a wife on 100k ?? Guess you just started practicing. Your total combined assets are only $350,000 ?? do you not own a home ??

<Prem974>This is a very concerning revelation.
Can you not read? I said my assets exceed my liabilities by $350k. I own a home worth $550k which has a $300k mortgage on it.

My wife also makes 100k per year.

Can you not read? I said my assets exceed my liabilities by $350k. I own a home worth $550k which has a $300k mortgage on it.

My wife also makes 100k per year.

<34> OVER RULED.

Asshole, you are the one who brought up masterbaiting before work. And then brought up your wife and kids and house as if that had something to do with it. So wrap your mind around that twisted logic.

So, no. You don't live in the basement at moms ( appologies). But are obviously sexually frustrated and sneaking around your family's house cranking it and worried about being caught.

<{nope}> .

It is weird when you leave your computer open and your family finds out you’re into interracial milf cream pie origies.

When I broke my ankle I was told 16 weeks of no weight bearing activity so basically 16 weeks on crutches.

The crutches the hospital gave me were absolute shit, slippery, hurt my hands, pads always falling off creaking aluminum shit that filled up with snow then would leak all over my floor.

I thought it would be cool if I made some ergonomic fiberglass crutches for people who had to be on crutches but still had to stay fairly active. Some non slip shit, nice hand grips, no creaking and shot like that.

I’d like to reintroduce slave labour to start culling the human population, reducing waste and get us back on track to what is important.

Would also mean lower taxes!

Can we have it be based on intelligence instead of race this time? I'd support that.

When I broke my ankle I was told 16 weeks of no weight bearing activity so basically 16 weeks on crutches.

The crutches the hospital gave me were absolute shit, slippery, hurt my hands, pads always falling off creaking aluminum shit that filled up with snow then would leak all over my floor.

I thought it would be cool if I made some ergonomic fiberglass crutches for people who had to be on crutches but still had to stay fairly active. Some non slip shit, nice hand grips, no creaking and shot like that.

Yeah I hate crutches too. Right after my broken foot healed, I saw someone using one of those knee-scooters and I was super pissed that my doctor didn't tell me those existed. My armpits were rubbed raw from months of crutch-use.

it would only work in certain areas, but I've never encountered a 24 hr pizza place in my life.......

taco shops, fast food, etc... sure. But drunken pizza delivery after the bar?

never seen it
24 hour pizza places always steal your credit card info

How about a billion dollar idea? A crank powered automobile like a full scale toy car but with a more sophisticated mechanism.

How bout a treadmill with a TV attached, but the TV only works if you're on the treadmill. If you're serious about not being a fatty, you'd buy this thing and give away all of the other TV's in your house.

So if you want to see who wins this season's dancing with the stars, then you get your bitchy ass on that treadmill!

great idea

Back