Share your million dollar ideas here

A pedal of some kind, similar to what some trash cans have, but for the toilet, so that you can step on it and the lid opens/closes so you don't have to touch it with your hands.

It would also solve the issue of leaving the seat up if you live with females.

29825b.jpg

I'm slightly disturbed by the footwear in this picture .,

I was gonna invent a siren and spinning light similiar to a lighthouse that will be visible and audible for miles. It will go off everytime someone likes one of my posts on Sherdog. Anyone know how to write the software? Pretty sure I can figure out the rest

Some kind of heating mechanism that you can leave in your vehicle that will prevent the windows from fogging over at night. Especially would be useful in colder regions where windows even Ice over. I’ve had this idea for like 7 years now, just need a partner who is smart enough to make it

Aircraft windows already have those. They're anti-icing systems. Tiny little strips of copper run through the windows and when you turn it on it puts a current through the copper and heats the windows. I don't see why they couldn't do the same for car windshields.

take the same tech from auto darkening welding masks and put it over your license plate...no more photo radar tickets

man, my million dollar idea? if i had a million, i tell you what i would do.......
697e686c81d28ae7f0574aa217c6b76fe3544df11f0609e0b2dd836d5cba812e.jpg

Aircraft windows already have those. They're anti-icing systems. Tiny little strips of copper run through the windows and when you turn it on it puts a current through the copper and heats the windows. I don't see why they couldn't do the same for car windshields.

They do for the back window. Not sure you'd want those copper lines running through your field of vision while driving.

a device you can connect to your iPhone that will let you watch your old VHS tapes on your phone and convent back pack that would store your VHS collection and rewind the films when you are done. lets be real people this netflix shit was never going to last

Glow in the dark wall paper....Low Cal Pizza..

The Jerkie. It's just a snuggie with a detachable crotch area so you can fap in cold rooms and still be warm.

Back