Share your annoying co-worker stories!

I got the idea from @CauseImbetta's thread I am sure everyone have their own office pest!

So here is mine a couple of years ago I worked at travel agency that employs mostly women.

And I happen to share an office with a boss from a different department she is fat! And can barely fit in her cubicle.

But more than that she would always call her kids at school from her cubicle and then would make calls that is not related to her work.

It got more annoying when she started saying biggoted things liks claiming Germans are racists just because they are Germans then appologized to me thinking I have German blood! Like WTF?

But I think my main concern is she always ask her driver who is a midget who she treats like a retard to come into the office and help her do School projects for her kids!

That is where I have an issue with allowing non employees to enter the production floor. We process important documents, passports, visa applications etc. And we alrwady had an incident about theft before and I suspect its that midget who stole one of the company cell phone!

Not only that our clients would visit us randomly like embassy staff from other countries we do process requests from ambasadors to their relatives and I am sure they wont be happy to find out that their documents maybe stolen by some bum!

I was like she is so fat she cant even drive her self to work and ask her driver to help her with carying her bag?

Oh did I tell you she was fat? She cant stop talking about food and eating out its annoying she would often ask when will "Mr.Xxxx or Miss.Xxx will throw an office party or what not.

I was talking to a client about meal arangements at the airport for our customers and she interupted me asking me if she could join ! She honestly thought that me and my friends will eat out!

Oh the day she told us about her Iphone she forgot the password and all her photos she took in Venice were all destroyed in the process to reset the password.

And she cried about that the whole day! I mean who will forget their own freaking password!

What weirded me ouf is she asked the midget driver if he already brushed his teeth and she reprimanded him for not doing so exclaiming " That is how you get bad breath".

I dont think she is that bad I just find the situation odd and if you may funny.

Just imagine.

You dressed in your best suite and tie on a monday morning arriving in this modern office environment
at 8:30am and see him sitting on the floor like he was mini Dhalsim or Garry Coleman working on a school project for a girl. He has some glue and glitters in his hand and cutting out picturesof dolls from a magazine!

So what is your story sherbrah?

Cliffs:
-Fat woman uses her time at work for personal stuff
-she brings in her driver who is a midget in the office to work on her kids school project.
- Racist
-Interupts people just ask them if they would eat out.

BRB just imagining being dressed in my best suite.

<Huh2>

Years ago we had this middle age woman that would rat people out in the office for the stupidest stuff. She looked like a bird and never stfu. She went to HR to say she was offended at this one girl who wore low cut blouses. She also would rat out women for wearing open toed shoes or guys for cursing. She was also a neat freak. So one day I put maple syrup all over her phone receiver. Then wiped it off enough so it wasn’t obvious. She thought a person that just ate used her phone and went nuts. She took it all the way to the VP who destroyed her for being frivolous lol

I used to have an employee that the other manager wouldn't let me fire despite his absolute stupidity with customers. I managed a bike shop...a big one. 3 million a year at my location, an absolute massive amount of space and bikes. One of the things I really emphasized was the customer service, and talking with customers in the most organic way possible.

I was checking in a gals bike--I assumed she was probably a freshman at the university--and after I gave her the run down on what was going on with her bike I got ready to put her info into the computer so we can contact her when its done/track purchases. So I said, as usual, "can I get your number?"
This dude, without flinching, says, "I know she's hot, but you're married... should you be taking young girls' numbers at work?"
So not only does he make the situation awkward by creating a tension that never existed, but he ends up calling her hot, to her face, in front of a manager.
The girl went red in the face ... and her father called an hour later saying that someone made a sexually charged comment about his 16 year old daughter. Best part? The university in town was going through a massive sex scandal with the football team so folks were really sensitive about young girls being preyed on.
It was a hellish mess to clean up.

Thinking about it makes me want to kill the man.

That is fuck up why would your manager want to tolerate that? He is a big liability.

I worked at a place where employee's lunches would disappear from the fridge. We suspected this one girl, but never had any proof. One day this guy went to the fridge to get his leftover Popeyes chicken from the fridge. It was missing and the girl that we all suspected was sitting at the break room table. He joking said "Hey Sue, why did you eat my chicken and cornbread" She immediately yelled out "That wasn't no cornbread, that was a biscuit. She still denied eating his food, but needless to say, we never had no more missing lunches and the girl got the nickname of Chicken Hawk.

We have the same issue people stealing lunch and tampering foods in the fridge we never caught who is doing it.

Just the usual really. Several women that have too many days off "sick". Several women that think they are entitled to leave the office early for little things like child issues or an ungodly amount of doctor appointments. A younger girl that never shuts up about her boyfriend and how much they're in love together.

All these shit stories remnd me of a funny story. Im about 25 at the time. So a while ago. Go to take a shit. Sitting there i hear this clanging. Maintenance dude comes in with ladder and sets up outside my stall. Gets on and proceeds to change light bulb or ballast or whatver right above me. I look up and we are eye to eye and he gives me a nod and goes on with his work. Im just sitting there like, is this for real? Cant wipe, cant leave. We both finish our business, but man, it was odd.

There's this old lady where I work who's always late to roll calls and then asks what she's missed but she has this really annoying crow voice that makes me wanna blow my brains out every time I hear it.

I worked at a place where employee's lunches would disappear from the fridge. We suspected this one girl, but never had any proof. One day this guy went to the fridge to get his leftover Popeyes chicken from the fridge. It was missing and the girl that we all suspected was sitting at the break room table. He joking said "Hey Sue, why did you eat my chicken and cornbread" She immediately yelled out "That wasn't no cornbread, that was a biscuit. She still denied eating his food, but needless to say, we never had no more missing lunches and the girl got the nickname of Chicken Hawk.

I work in a somewhat small office within a large company, that requires badge access to get into. We have our own fridge, kitchen set up etc for the 6 people that work in the department. Outside of the office is more of a "breakroom", larger set up for a lot more employees. I really was unaware of just how many people take food from the large breakroom fridge that is not theirs. Just literally, people opening the tupperware, eating the entire meal and putting the empty bowl back in the fridge

I think I've had more interesting co-workers than annoying ones. Maybe I was the one everyone found annoying..ha.

There was one obnoxious fat guy that nobody liked on one job, so we kept leaving cheeseburgers in his inbox, and eventually designed an advertisement for a "Cheeseburger eating contest" that we posted in the break room, where you could sign up and we wrote his name in first. lol. We eventually all got fired when the company failed, but it was fun while it lasted.

That is fuck up why would your manager want to tolerate that? He is a big liability.
The other manager was the kid of guy that refused to have confrontation. And in the end, finding good employees was tough. Other than his mouth, the guy wasn't that bad. But he was fired just after I left, which felt like a little victory

no54mlA.gif

All these shit stories remnd me of a funny story. Im about 25 at the time. So a while ago. Go to take a shit. Sitting there i hear this clanging. Maintenance dude comes in with ladder and sets up outside my stall. Gets on and proceeds to change light bulb or ballast or whatver right above me. I look up and we are eye to eye and he gives me a nod and goes on with his work. Im just sitting there like, is this for real? Cant wipe, cant leave. We both finish our business, but man, it was odd.

I would have yelled at that son of a bitch! Where is he from? some people just are not fit to be in a civilized setting.

I think I've had more interesting co-workers than annoying ones. Maybe I was the one everyone found annoying..ha.

There was one obnoxious fat guy that nobody liked on one job, so we kept leaving cheeseburgers in his inbox, and eventually designed an advertisement for a "Cheeseburger eating contest" that we posted in the break room, where you could sign up and we wrote his name in first. lol. We eventually all got fired when the company failed, but it was fun while it lasted.

I have weird colleagues too, there is this 57 year old guy who looks like 75 actually and he is such a perv he would take upskirt pictures of the women in the cubicles infront of him! And the dude casually said to me, hey I know why you don't want your GF to work here because you I know I will also take a peek under her dress.

I told him well too bad it seems being a peeping tom to women is the only thing you can do these days! Then he proceeded to tell me how he fucked up his life has become because he cheated on his wife years ago and how that change him and gave me the advice that I should never be like him that having your family together with you is so much better.

He was like all that drama king all of a sudden, His Sons and daughters hate him because he is a piece of shit he burned to many bridges now he is broke and not even of his kids would send him money.

Back