Share your annoying co-worker stories!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I got the idea from @CauseImbetta's thread I am sure everyone have their own office pest!

So here is mine a couple of years ago I worked at travel agency that employs mostly women.

And I happen to share an office with a boss from a different department she is fat! And can barely fit in her cubicle.

But more than that she would always call her kids at school from her cubicle and then would make calls that is not related to her work.

It got more annoying when she started saying biggoted things liks claiming Germans are racists just because they are Germans then appologized to me thinking I have German blood! Like WTF?

But I think my main concern is she always ask her driver who is a midget who she treats like a retard to come into the office and help her do School projects for her kids!

That is where I have an issue with allowing non employees to enter the production floor. We process important documents, passports, visa applications etc. And we alrwady had an incident about theft before and I suspect its that midget who stole one of the company cell phone!

Not only that our clients would visit us randomly like embassy staff from other countries we do process requests from ambasadors to their relatives and I am sure they wont be happy to find out that their documents maybe stolen by some bum!

I was like she is so fat she cant even drive her self to work and ask her driver to help her with carying her bag?

Oh did I tell you she was fat? She cant stop talking about food and eating out its annoying she would often ask when will "Mr.Xxxx or Miss.Xxx will throw an office party or what not.

I was talking to a client about meal arangements at the airport for our customers and she interupted me asking me if she could join ! She honestly thought that me and my friends will eat out!

Oh the day she told us about her Iphone she forgot the password and all her photos she took in Venice were all destroyed in the process to reset the password.

And she cried about that the whole day! I mean who will forget their own freaking password!

What weirded me ouf is she asked the midget driver if he already brushed his teeth and she reprimanded him for not doing so exclaiming " That is how you get bad breath".

I dont think she is that bad I just find the situation odd and if you may funny.

Just imagine.

You dressed in your best suite and tie on a monday morning arriving in this modern office environment
at 8:30am and see him sitting on the floor like he was mini Dhalsim or Garry Coleman working on a school project for a girl. He has some glue and glitters in his hand and cutting out picturesof dolls from a magazine!

So what is your story sherbrah?

Cliffs:
-Fat woman uses her time at work for personal stuff
-she brings in her driver who is a midget in the office to work on her kids school project.
- Racist
-Interupts people just ask them if they would eat out.

Last edited:
When I have an annoyance at work, I talk it over with my wife over a cup of coffee. Then, I feel better.

If it continues, I'll make a joke about it to my closest friend at work.

If it continues, I stop letting it bother me. After all, I don't have to surround myself with people that bother me.

If it affects my work, I have options....like finding a new job, asking for a promotion, or asking for a new portfolio within the company.

I worked with this fat guy who looked like King Kong Bundy who would always take a shit at lunch. One day I had to take a shit so I went in the big stall. Few minutes later he comes in and tried to open the stall door and is like "you gonna be long?" I didn't say anything but then his eyes peered through the crack where the stall door closes. "Goddamnit" he muttered before shaking the door again and then began squeezing in the small one.

Went down on the secretary and all she gave me afterwards was a handjob.

Never trust a midget around a cell phone. They just can't help themselves.

When I have an annoyance at work, I talk it over with my wife over a cup of coffee. Then, I feel better.

If it continues, I'll make a joke about it to my closest friend at work.

If it continues, I stop letting it bother me. After all, I don't have to surround myself with people that bother me.

If it affects my work, I have options....like finding a new job, asking for a promotion, or asking for a new portfolio within the company.

Agreed Its just fun to talk about and make fun of annoying people. We talked to the Main boss but he said he cant do anything about it. He said we should just trust the midget lol.

I've been working with this cunt lately that disagrees with everything I say, then will spin exactly what I just suggested in around about way as his idea then tell me how to do my job, he also sneaks of to the engineers claiming all my work and ideas as his.

Every time he comes back from the office I tell him "he disgusts me" and "remove the cock from your mouth".

Today is my last day of dealing with it

Last edited:
I got the idea from @CauseImbetta's thread I am sure everyone have their own office pest!

So here is mine a couple of years ago I worked at travel agency that employs mostly women.

And I happen to share an office with a boss from a different department she is fat! And can barely fit in her cubicle.

But more than that she would always call her kids at school from her cubicle and then would make calls that is not related to her work.

It got more annoying when she started saying biggoted things liks claiming Germans are racists just because they are Germans then appologized to me thinking I have German blood! Like WTF?

But I think my main concern is she always ask her driver who is a midget who she treats like a retard to come into the office and help her do School projects for her kids!

That is where I have an issue with allowing non employees to enter the production floor. We process important documents, passports, visa applications etc. And we alrwady had an incident about theft before and I suspect its that midget who stole one of the company cell phone!

Not only that our clients would visit us randomly like embassy staff from other countries we do process requests from ambasadors to their relatives and I am sure they wont be happy to find out that their documents maybe stolen by some bum!

I was like she is so fat she cant even drive her self to work and ask her driver to help her with carying her bag?

Oh did I tell you she was fat? She cant stop talking about food and eating out its annoying she would often ask when will "Mr.Xxxx or Miss.Xxx will throw an office party or what not.

I was talking to a client about meal arangements at the airport for our customers and she interupted me asking me if she could join ! She honestly thought that me and my friends will eat out!

Oh the day she told us about her Iphone she forgot the password and all her photos she took in Venice were all destroyed in the process to reset the password.

And she cried about that the whole day! I mean who will forget their own freaking password!

Cliffs:
-she brings in her driver who is a midget in the office to work on her kids school project.
- Racist

I was chuckling all the while I was reading this.

I worked with this fat guy who looked like King Kong Bundy who would always take a shit at lunch. One day I had to take a shit so I went in the big stall. Few minutes later he comes in and tried to open the stall door and is like "you gonna be long?" I didn't say anything but then his eyes peered through the crack where the stall door closes. "Goddamnit" he muttered before shaking the door again and then began squeezing in the small one.

LMFAO!

Cliffs:
I don't know why but those hit me hard in the funny bone (no homo), holy shit. <45>
Is the driver an actual midget or just a manlet?

Who shits on there break? Shitting is on the companies time

Used to work at non-profit. It was still an IT job, but just at a non-profit

We had a piece of shit middle manager who was very ambitious. She and her lackey basically were big time cocksuckers. Anyways they had ridiculous ideas and were very short sighted people, like any company there's test and live versions of products, and the dumbasses were so pushy they wanted to skip the test procedure with no testing and push it live. Obviously we shut those ideas down as it would do damage, but they ass kissed the CEO to do it, and pressure from top. We did and as we predicted everything went to shit few hours later. We made image backups to restore it.

Course, like typical project managers, they absolved all blame and placed it on us. Good thing we kept the emails or it meant we'd be canned.

Funny thing is, she started having a vendetta against me, because her shitbag of a wife came in rummaging through her office one day. It was during a time when our company got robbed twiced, so we're all on edge. Dumbshit walks in like she owns the place, so I tell her to fuck off. Next thing I know, this one holds a grudge.

They eventually convinced the upper guys to shaft one of our guys (IT dept was small, just 3 of us), so after that my boss got a job at a new company, few months later he pulled us all in, and we all went.

Another stupid case was the feminist who got pissed at the maintenance guy for "patronizing her". I've mentioned it in another thread before, she was in event management, and he brought up the stuff she ordered for the event, lots of boxes, one being about 60lbs, told her to be careful. She said "don't patronize her", he said "okay, knock yourself you". She couldn't lift it, then she went to HR to have them write him up

Used to be a guy at our office who would clog all three men’s shitters before noon, Monday to Friday without fail. If you had to crap after noon, you were out of luck.

I don't know why but those hit me hard in the funny bone (no homo), holy shit. <45>
Is the driver an actual midget or just a manlet?

A manlet almost a midget like a man that has the body type of a child he stands like 4'10" tops. While the fat woman stands like 5'5" and a tottal obese 200lbs or more.

What weirded me ouf is she asked the midget driver if he already brushed his teeth and he reprimanded him for not doing so exclaiming " That is how you get bad breath".

The guy flosses at his desk and will walk around flossing. I don't have to see him that much but half the time I do he is dragging string between his teeth.

I editted the op abit and added this.

What weirded me ouf is she asked the midget driver if he already brushed his teeth and she reprimanded him for not doing so exclaiming " That is how you get bad breath".

Who shits on there break? Shitting is on the companies time

This!!!It is our right to shit unless we are working in China building robertcop action figures.

That is what I do when I used to work at a callcenter breaks are strictly time if you over break you will get a memo do it like 3 times you get suspension without pay!

A manlet almost a midget like a man that has the body type of a child he stands like 4'10" tops. While the fat woman stands like 5'5" and a tottal obese 200lbs or more.

What weirded me ouf is she asked the midget driver if he already brushed his teeth and he reprimanded him for not doing so exclaiming " That is how you get bad breath".

1417746839103.gif

I guess that is what you call "getting son'd". Poor guy!

Cliffs:
- Racist

I think the problem in general is companies and work environments bring people together that would never otherwise meet. Total opposite personalities and every walk of life. Most generally don't get along but have to for money. I have seen fights break out in the office. Imagine there was no money involved and no fear of getting fired? People would literally kill each other.

1417746839103.gif

I guess that is what you call "getting son'd". Poor guy!

I honestly feel bad for the guy you can see he is not comfortable being at the office.

That fat woman was not that bad at all I am not really that annoyed its just the whole thing is kinda bizzare at the time so I pick that as the Op.

I have more annoying coleagues but that is the usuall power triping young manager or a truant employee so I figure that might be borring.

Lol who knows I might be some ones annoying co-worker.

Back