Share your annoying co-worker stories!

Used to be a guy at our office who would clog all three men’s shitters before noon, Monday to Friday without fail. If you had to crap after noon, you were out of luck.
I shit alot at work, esp when I load up on Pizza the night before

I'm pretty sure I spend about 30-45min a day shitting (total time). That's 130-195 hours of shitting a year. Damn...

We have a new office in the city and it's designed for hot-desking.
Google if you don't understand it.
Some desks are basically occupied by the same person, like my desk.
This higher up director came along and attempts to commandeer my desk.
I would arrive in the morning and he'll be sitting at my desk with a smirk on his face.
So the next day I would go in earlier and beat him to it, this went on for months until we both were starting work at 630AM.
Suddenly he went missing for weeks, news was he had a heart attack and that his wife found out he is cheating on her with an admin chick. He came back into the office with a black eye.
He quit not long after.

Not a story but witnessing female colleagues flirting with managers. It's cringe worthy witnessing that shit.

Went down on the secretary and all she gave me afterwards was a handjob.

Eh that's not really a bad story. At least You got to eat some box and still got a handy J. Sure a BJ would've been ideal but u still got to eat some box. Lol.

You really had great day at work. Imo at least.

I honestly feel bad for the guy you can see he is not comfortable being at the office.

That fat woman was not that bad at all I am not really that annoyed its just the whole thing is kinda bizzare at the time so I pick that as the Op.

I have more annoying coleagues but that is the usuall power triping young manager or a truant employee so I figure that might be borring.

Lol who knows I might be some ones annoying co-worker.
I feel bad laughing at his expense but I have a good imagination and the image you portrayed of the situation made me giggle! (5'8.5 ft king of manlets here!)

I think the problem in general is companies and work environments bring people together that would never otherwise meet. Total opposite personalities and every walk of life. Most generally don't get along but have to for money. I have seen fights break out in the office. Imagine there was no money involved and no fear of getting fired? People would literally kill each other.

Some times that fear of getting fired is what makes some one abbusive.

I supervisor once insulted a coleague of mine she actually cussed him.So my colleague replied "I wonder if you can say that same language at the "Wet market or the slums"

Lol and the bitch filed a complaint and accused him of threatening physical harm.

So I told the general manager if they sack my colleague and let that supervisor continue mouthing off and she happened to cuss me I will feed her scrap paper.

The manager just decided to switch our schedule and transfer us to a different supervisor.

The thing is some times people need the feer of imediate consequences.

If you choose to live like a savage and ignore etiquet dont be surprised if people act like a savage againts you.

I feel bad laughing at his expense but I have a good imagination and the image you portrayed of the situation made me giggle!

Its okay to laugh I am laughing too. Hehehehe. Who knows maybe he is getting paid a lot.

Its just so funny and weird me arriving in this modern office environment I oppened the door at 8:30am and see him sitting on the floor in like he was mini Dhalsim or Garry Coleman working on a school project for a girl. He has some glue and glitters in his hand and cutting out pictures of dolls from a magazine!

I worked with this fat guy who looked like King Kong Bundy who would always take a shit at lunch. One day I had to take a shit so I went in the big stall. Few minutes later he comes in and tried to open the stall door and is like "you gonna be long?" I didn't say anything but then his eyes peered through the crack where the stall door closes. "Goddamnit" he muttered before shaking the door again and then began squeezing in the small one.

Lmao

giphy.gif

Its okay to laugh I am laughing too. Hehehehe. Who knows maybe he is getting paid a lot.

Its just so funny and weird me arriving in this modern office environment I oppened the door at 8:30am and see him sitting on the floor in like he was mini Dhalsim or Garry Coleman working on a school project for a girl. He has some glue and glitters in his hand and cutting out pictures of dolls from a magazine!
I have heard of parents doing school projects for their kids. I have never heard of a short taxi driver doing collages for the fat women he drives around! Maybe the relationship is... mutual? This world we live in is bizarre so I am not so surprised at the circumstance!

I used to work with a guy who ALWAYS had to one-up stories even though they were clearly made up. One time I was telling a story to someone and he joined in the conversation, he literally just retold my story but changed a few words around, I was like really dude?

He also happened to be the boss's son, Which meant he got away with doing fuck-all work and mostly spent his time working on his car. He also had sudden bouts of rage over the most minuscule things, and was also narcistic as fuck. Last I heard his own dad fired him. Lol.

I used to work with a guy who ALWAYS had to one-up stories even though they were clearly made up. One time I was telling a story to someone and he joined in the conversation, he literally just retold my story but changed a few words around, I was like really dude?

He also happened to be the boss's son, Which meant he got away with doing fuck-all work and mostly spent his time working on his car. He also had sudden bouts of rage over the most minuscule things, and was also narcistic as fuck. Last I heard his own dad fired him. Lol.
I have met plenty of people like this, its annoying. They will backpack your own stories and try too 1 up you.. I would say it is bizarre but it is almost always because they are boring and want to impress their boss and or women in the room. It is annoying, I am just trying to tell a story about what happened to me and then you have some nerd who equates it to game of thrones...

The gals in my office refuse to blow me, which I find extremely annoying. The dudes are pretty eager though.

There was this weird Asian guy at my work who I was pretty sure would come to work with a gun one day and start shooting. I was outside smoking and he came out and started talking to me about I don’t know what. Then, out of nowhere, here’s how the conversation went south.

Him: you’re Jewish
Me: no. No I am not.
Him: yeah, you’re Jewish.
Me: I assure you I am not at all Jewish. I’m part Italian, Sicilian, and English.
Him: you’re German.
Me: no, I am definitely not German or Jewish.

I just walked inside. This is pretty much how every conversation with him went. Every conversation was just as weird, but different.

But I think my main concern is she always ask her driver who is a midget who she treats like a retard to come into the office and help her do School projects for her kids!

This one of the best sentences I've read in a while. Had to stop reading so as not to spoil it.

this mexican kid who claims to train at an mma school doesn't take off his shoes while training challenged everyone at work at a fight. i thought to myself, this kid doesn't know shit and i'd rip his head off, politely told him i dont train and that i would like to him to train me.

The cunt I was working with would retell a story I told him a few days earlier back to me a my coworkers as if it wax his

I used to have an employee that the other manager wouldn't let me fire despite his absolute stupidity with customers. I managed a bike shop...a big one. 3 million a year at my location, an absolute massive amount of space and bikes. One of the things I really emphasized was the customer service, and talking with customers in the most organic way possible.

I was checking in a gals bike--I assumed she was probably a freshman at the university--and after I gave her the run down on what was going on with her bike I got ready to put her info into the computer so we can contact her when its done/track purchases. So I said, as usual, "can I get your number?"
This dude, without flinching, says, "I know she's hot, but you're married... should you be taking young girls' numbers at work?"
So not only does he make the situation awkward by creating a tension that never existed, but he ends up calling her hot, to her face, in front of a manager.
The girl went red in the face ... and her father called an hour later saying that someone made a sexually charged comment about his 16 year old daughter. Best part? The university in town was going through a massive sex scandal with the football team so folks were really sensitive about young girls being preyed on.
It was a hellish mess to clean up.

Thinking about it makes me want to kill the man.

I worked at a place where employee's lunches would disappear from the fridge. We suspected this one girl, but never had any proof. One day this guy went to the fridge to get his leftover Popeyes chicken from the fridge. It was missing and the girl that we all suspected was sitting at the break room table. He joking said "Hey Sue, why did you eat my chicken and cornbread" She immediately yelled out "That wasn't no cornbread, that was a biscuit. She still denied eating his food, but needless to say, we never had no more missing lunches and the girl got the nickname of Chicken Hawk.

Back