News Shara Bullet vs Joilton Lutterbach set for UFC Saudi Arabia on June 22nd

Who wins?

• Total voters
Joilton isn't bad I was hoping for a better fight for Shara but he's one of this guys who's been solid on the regionals and sometimes in other majors for years and deserves a shot like a Chris Curtis or a Victor Henry.

Good for Lutterbach, I hope they keep him around.
Shara probably wins this rather easily but I have been following Lutterbachs career for some time now.
The guy is just constantly fighting in all kinds of rulesets and all around european regional scene.

I hope they dont gave him just a 1 fight contract and he gets another fight after this.

Interesting matchup.
”Peregrino” started his career as a BJJ-artist, but he also became an excellent striker over the past years, with runs in GLORY Kickboxing, Karate Combat, and Brave.

This knockout was scary, got his opponent frozen like elsa:

That's a scary KO but why is he fighting a 0 - 0 - 0 fighter making his debut who hasn't fought in any combat sport?

Brutal man.

Good improvement, not sure why on earth they had Ihor Potieria after he just got completely ran through, both from a medical clearance perspective and the fact that he's nowhere near good enough

Good improvement, not sure why on earth they had Ihor Potieria after he just got completely ran through, both from a medical clearance perspective and the fact that he's nowhere near good enough
I secretly think that was to light a fire under Michel's ass

A lightweight vs a middleweight?

Saudi Arabia is trying to outdo Abu Dhabi.

He's been a welterweight for a long time now. Taking your debut a division up on short notice is fairly normal.

I heard The Flying Luttenbacher walks around at 245 lbs. He's going to pick Shara Buffet up with a single-leg and toss him into the nosebleeds.

Back