News Shara Bullet vs Joilton Lutterbach set for UFC Saudi Arabia on June 22nd

Who wins?

• Total voters

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Interesting matchup.
”Peregrino” started his career as a BJJ-artist, but he also became an excellent striker over the past years, with runs in GLORY Kickboxing, Karate Combat, and Brave.

This knockout was scary, got his opponent frozen like elsa:

Last edited:
Interesting matchup.
Lutterbach started his career as a BJJ-artist, but he also became an excellent striker over the past years, with runs in GLORY Kickboxing Karate Combat, and Brave.

This knockout was scary, got his opponent freezed:

You're a fountain of knowledge little brother.

This Joilton already lost to Sharaf Davlatmurodov.
Imagine what Sharabutdin Magomedov will do to him.

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
I thought Joilton Lutterbach was a LW?

All I remember from his PFL run was that he looked clueless on the feet (pretty much just threw one and done telegraphed shots) and looked to spam takedowns at every opportunity, also didn't seem to be the most imposing guy on top. And that was at LW.

Can't say I'm too excited about the fight, but his Glory run and the deficiencies Shara showed when it came to wrestling in his last bout do make this a lil bit interesting.

Honestly, despite all the fantasy matchmaking, this actually makes sense and is very appropriate.

Unguessable given Joilton wasn't even in the UFC, but i think it's perfect.

Daydreams of top 15, top 25 opponents based on his last performance proved to be fairytale stuff.

This is a way to sorta pump the brakes without giving him a bum.

Lutterbach is one of the most odd fighters in all MMA, from every angle.

He is dangerous but can be pretty clumsy. The intention seems to get Shara some HL reel.

Not surprising Ihor is out considering Perreira nearly killed the guy just two weeks ago.

Nice. I looked Jailton… Uh, I mean Joilton up and he’s no joke. He can obviously bang, so this will be interesting! Sounds like a great match up and signing!

Lets gooooo!

Back