Media "Send The Location" - Stipe Miocic Via Instagram - Will DC Vacate the HW Belt?

Doesn’t Cain get injured as soon as someone simply mentionshis name regarding a potential fight?
I'd say you just jinxed him but I think his knees have already done that. I always wanted to see Cain vs jon jones

Daniel weighed 251 pounds against Lewis and that's probably with a 5-8 pound cut
There is no way in hell he ever makes 205 again

Please don’t tell me you’re on about DC cutting 5-8lbs of water weight before the fight because if you are inferring this you’re a fucking retard.

Soooo other than knowing brock resigned with wwe is there any proof the fights off? Stop drug testing?? Said it was ect? OR is this all rumor? Thanks for any info

Sad how many people are hating on Stipe for trying to get his belt back.

It's understandable that Stipe wants that hematch, but he got KTFO in the first round. He doesn't hold the cards here.

You're right, he doesn't hold the cards. Maybe that's why he's doing the closest he can come to trashtalking, hoping to needle and/or wheedle DC into granting a rematch. Didn't Cormier say that maybe Stipe shoulda done that the first time to drum up some more viewership for UFC 226? That doesn't sound like Daniel is discouraging this approach....

Feed stipe to Cain so he gets smashed by another AKA fighter.

Stipe stood there while Cormier telegraphed that he was going to throw, and still performed no avoidance. Cormier would piece him up again, taking advantage of the lack of head movement.
PositiveHatefulAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

Cormier showed he was going to throw well in advance, and he simply stood ground with hands down, not even looking to counter.

He's still fighting Brock. Brock specifically made sure the contract allowed him a UFC fight. He only wants one more, for a shot at the championship, to see if he can do it.

Stipes constant whinging is annoying... he’s the “Maury’s Wigs” of MMA

Soooo other than knowing brock resigned with wwe is there any proof the fights off? Stop drug testing?? Said it was ect? OR is this all rumor? Thanks for any info

Well ...
The fight was never officially "on"
Brock never came to an agreement with UFC
he is playing both WWE & UFC like a fiddle

a lot of the shots stipe landed, dc was moving with them as awkward as it looked i think if he was really really tagging him and landing flush he would have had more success then he did. dc is very fast and hard to land solid shots on especially at hw. i personally dont think stipe had much success at all in that fight other then one shot that maybe rocked dc? very hard fight for him he played right into dcs game plan. i dont see him not doing that again

Well ...
The fight was never officially "on"
Brock never came to an agreement with UFC
he is playing both WWE & UFC like a fiddle

Well dc challenged brock and he accepted in cage...thats closer to the fight being on than just cuz he resigned with wwe and is obviously stated he can still do a ufc fight... Soooo as i asked before is there anything other than rumor that brock wont fight dc?

Look, I don't know about you guys, but I don't really see DC vs Stipe 2 being much different than the first. It's not like Stipe was picking him apart completely and just dominating him, he was getting tagged:

He did have his moments in the fight
VigilantMassiveErmine-size_restricted.gif

but without kicks or extremely hard shots, putting DC is pretty much impossible.

I honestly think the ideal scenario is this:

Since Brock just signed with the WWE again, that would eliminate the idea of DC vs Lesnar in March.

Jon Jones beats Gus at UFC 232 and becomes the LHW champion.

Without Brock, DC decides to vacate belt because a fight vs Stipe doesn't do big numbers.

He rematches Jones in march for the LHW belt and leaves the HW belt up for grabs

Vacant HW Belt - Stipe Miocic vs Cain Velasquez in spring/summer 2019
Untitled-1-342.jpg

Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones 3 at UFC 235
405_Daniel_Cormier_and_Jon_Jones.0.jpg

I like this Scenario, would be sweet if Cormier wins the 3rd against Jones, but i dont see that happening.

Well dc challenged brock and he accepted in cage...thats closer to the fight being on than just cuz he resigned with wwe and is obviously stated he can still do a ufc fight... Soooo as i asked before is there anything other than rumor that brock wont fight dc?

You missed the point
The rumor was "Brock would fight DC" not the other way around
So, for the fight to be "off" it would have needed to be "on" & it wasn't

Stipe stood there while Cormier telegraphed that he was going to throw, and still performed no avoidance. Cormier would piece him up again, taking advantage of the lack of head movement.

Cormier showed he was going to throw well in advance, and he simply stood ground with hands down, not even looking to counter.

It’s because of the TD threat. DC throws his combo just as he’s coming into clinch range

I like Stipe and I'm a fan BUT

why post a picture like that when you lost via KO. Yes, I know you want the rematch and you might get it due to the state of the HW division and the WWE/Lesnar deal but damn bro, RELAX.

And using Khabib's quotes don'to look to good ok your part. Stipe is starting to become delusional. I guess that KO he took from DC really fucked up his brain.

Back