Media "Send The Location" - Stipe Miocic Via Instagram - Will DC Vacate the HW Belt?

Oh Stipe, why would you post a photo of you landing a shot when you got KTFO in the first? I would just try not to mention the fight, it's better you forget.

I do like you though, and I would like to see you get a rematch, but I don't think you will now.

DC is pretty fast for an obese guy

Stipe, what do you think about main event of UFC 230? Tremendous fight imo. Two fatties fighting for cookies.

WTF is he even going on about, like it or not DC just fought LAST WEEK. Even if the Lesnar fight falls through, a rematch wouldnt happen till early next year. Why is wasting his time on twitter with irrelevant posts. Go fucking train or better yet, take another fight. Dude is sounding like such a crybaby now, you lost, get over it and find something constructive.

I don't think he is salty, he's just not social media savvy.

He wants a rematch, cause he wants the title, duh, and he's trying to get it by stirring some shit, but he doesn't know how.

Stipe is a cool dude, he just got ktfo that's all.

I think he's afraid that DC will retire and he'll never get his shot at redemption.

I wanna see Stipe vs. Blaydes !!

Let's see how bad ass he really is...

There was one moment when Stipe hit Cormier and DC did this weird little "I dunno" shrug.
I hate instant rematches as much as anyone but they're not unheard of in UFC. Actually they're quite common in the WME era with Dana usually bringing up the now ex-champ's history as the reason for the rematch.

Frankie Edgar got a ton of them, Anderson got one, Joanna got one, Cain and Weidman were supposed to get them before injuries, and even fucking Cody Garbrandt got one.

instant rematches are cursed i think helwani said something like they're 0-10 in the last couple of years

Daniel weighed 251 pounds against Lewis and that's probably with a 5-8 pound cut
There is no way in hell he ever makes 205 again

Why the hell would it "probably be with a 5-8lbs cut"? That's ludicrous. He could make 205 again, he only weighed 4lbs less when he fought hw in strikeforce. He diets/changes lifting habits to downsize to around 230lbs before camp starts. Gets down to around 220-25, cuts the rest fight week.

VigilantMassiveErmine-size_restricted.gif

I know DC lost to Jones twice, but look at those fingers - clearly he learned SOMETHING from those fights.

It's hilarious how many people are ragging on the most dominant UFC HW Champion for wanting a rematch.

Held that strap the longest and was nothing but class as the champ. He deserves a rematch.

Dead sea levels of salt, his wife is probably using him to melt the snow on their driveway.

lmao

Live look at the Miocic household:

Also he's ripping off Khabibi. The champ champ is living rent free in Stipe's head forever.

Back