See, this is the difference between champions

Barnett popped like 4 times and he still has huge amounts of fans. Most of it is just people hating Jones because nobody can beat him.

Jones has won 1 fight in 3 years and won't be able to fight for another 3.5-7.5.

Meanwhile, DC has won 5 title fights. Also, JBJ was unsuccessful in taking the title from DC twice in that time period.

Literally 0-1 vs Jonathan. Effectively 2-1 against him.(200 & 214 - 182)

Also, why are you even talking about a guy guy that may not be able to fight for another 7.5 years.
They've fought twice. Jonathan won both times.

Its sad how hard you reach to make up completely irrelevant shit and get some sort of moral victory.

Jones has won 1 fight in 3 years and won't be able to fight for another 3.5-7.5.

Meanwhile, DC has won 5 title fights. Also, JBJ was unsuccessful in taking the title from DC twice in that time period.

Bones is 10-0 in title fights, 11-0 if you include his last dismantling of DC.

They've fought twice. Jonathan won both times.

Its sad how hard you reach to make up completely irrelevant shit and get some sort of moral victory.

Bones is 10-0 in title fights, 11-0 if you include his last dismantling of DC.
You cannot count 214 for Jones. He's now thrown away 5-9 years of his fighting prime by cheating leading up to fights with DC.

And (supposed) GOAT contenders at that.

Volkan can continue to work hard, and maybe if he gives his very best, he will be able to land that one punch that puts DC into trouble. But most likely he will never even beat DC standing up.
And no matter if he focuses solely on wrestling for the next 10 years, he will never be able to avoid DC taking and holding him down.

Francis Ngannou? Join a proper camp, improve your cardio to go hard for more than five minutes, whoop Stipe easy.

Sporting a winning streak against old, finished, and new, upcoming, underprepared fighters may win you the belt, but it does not make you the champion, and it by far not does put you in any GOAT discussion. Only one legitimate champion was fighting at UFC 220.
Riiiiiight. What a nut.
All 3 judges 50-45.

You cannot count 214 for Jones. He's now thrown away 5-9 years of his fighting prime by cheating leading up to fights with DC.

I don't deny Jones has been self sabotaging himself. Its a shame to see a guy with his talent do this.

Barnett popped like 4 times and he still has huge amounts of fans. Most of it is just people hating Jones because nobody can beat him.

If Barnett cried at press conferences and swore up and down that he was innocent after every failed test, he'd have less fans, too. I don't recall hearing much from Barnett after failing his tests.

I don't deny Jones has been self sabotaging himself. Its a shame to see a guy with his talent do this.
He's thrown everything away. He had 2 chances to delegitimize DC's title reign, but he couldn't do it.

What was DC's excuse on the first fight when he lost 49-46 and cried on Cain's shoulder? Bones is just a better fighter, period, and I know it, and DC knows it.
Yeah but he's a steroid cheat so who knows what would happen if he's clean

How do you explain that 1 on DC's 19-1 record?
That was at 182. JBJ could have delegitimized DC's title at 200 or 214. Instead, he delegitimized his whole career and cost himself 5-9 years of fighting.

How do you explain that 1 on DC's 19-1 record?
That USADA didn't search for the correct substances. It can take time to catch a PED user.

How do you explain his insane T/E ratio? I don't believe there's any viable explanation. He was cheating both times against DC. After all, if he won clean the first time why would he rush out for some Tbol for the second match?

The question is not "did Jones cheat?", but "do I care that he was a cheat?" And at that point there's no universal standard, every person needs to make up their own mind.

You're joking but Daniel literally can't be considered the real champion if you're a real fan. Literally 0-2 against Jonathan.
If you cant hold on to the belt because you continuously test positive for drugs and run ins with the law,you cant take the pressure of being the champion you were,which was achieved through cheating anyway.

How does Jon Jones have ANY fans left,you guys must be masochists.

That USADA didn't search for the correct substances. It can take time to catch a PED user.

How do you explain his insane T/E ratio? I don't believe there's any viable explanation. He was cheating both times against DC. After all, if he won clean the first time why would he rush out for some Tbol for the second match?

The question is not "did Jones cheat?", but "do I care that he was a cheat?" And at that point there's no universal standard, every person needs to make up their own mind.

Ok bud, well bottom line is I don't give a shit because I know 90% of them are on something or have been on something. DC included. Bones is just the better fighter.

How does Jon Jones have ANY fans left,you guys must be masochists.

He's probably the best fighter I've ever seen and I've been following the sport since the 1990's.

And (supposed) GOAT contenders at that.

Volkan can continue to work hard, and maybe if he gives his very best, he will be able to land that one punch that puts DC into trouble. But most likely he will never even beat DC standing up.
And no matter if he focuses solely on wrestling for the next 10 years, he will never be able to avoid DC taking and holding him down.

Francis Ngannou? Join a proper camp, improve your cardio to go hard for more than five minutes, whoop Stipe easy.

Sporting a winning streak against old, finished, and new, upcoming, underprepared fighters may win you the belt, but it does not make you the champion, and it by far not does put you in any GOAT discussion. Only one legitimate champion was fighting at UFC 220.

You are oversimplifying the Stipe Ngannou fight. Stipe has better, more technical striking than Ngannou.

Ngannou improving his cardio will not prevent Stipe from taking him down over and over again. He can't just hop into a camp and learn wrestling. That's a skill that takes years to master and frankly he won't be able to do it.

Same reason Cain would beat Ngannou as well. He would spam takedowns, grind him until his cardio fails.

Ok bud, well bottom line is I don't give a shit because I know 90% of them are on something or have been on something. DC included. Bones is just the better fighter.
That statement worked before USADA. Sorry your boy is a cheat.

That statement worked before USADA. Sorry your boy is a cheat.

Is that what you think? You think athletes aren't using because of USADA? haha, good one. Like I said, I don't really care about all that. He's one of the best fighters I've ever seen and I hope he's back soon.

Back