See, this is the difference between champions

Affenschädel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
And (supposed) GOAT contenders at that.

Volkan can continue to work hard, and maybe if he gives his very best, he will be able to land that one punch that puts DC into trouble. But most likely he will never even beat DC standing up.
And no matter if he focuses solely on wrestling for the next 10 years, he will never be able to avoid DC taking and holding him down.

Francis Ngannou? Join a proper camp, improve your cardio to go hard for more than five minutes, whoop Stipe easy.

Sporting a winning streak against old, finished, and new, upcoming, underprepared fighters may win you the belt, but it does not make you the champion, and it by far not does put you in any GOAT discussion. Only one legitimate champion was fighting at UFC 220.

D.C took his best punch and kept moving forward. Prior to this fight, D.C was the greatest LHW we have ever seen. The fact he isn't slowing down at all is phenomenal. Ngannou will always struggle with cardio because of the sheer muscle mass he carries.

Oh, come on man. I know D.C. lost his last fight but this is a little harsh. Jones was on roids! Daniel is a real champ too!
You're joking but Daniel literally can't be considered the real champion if you're a real fan. Literally 0-2 against Jonathan.

uhmm if you fight for the belt and win, That definitely would make you the champion!

Volkan "no time to learn Jiujitsu"

And Francis DADAnnou

All Franc needs to do is drastically improve his standup, ground game and cardio and he's right there with Stipe

You're joking but Daniel literally can't be considered the real champion if you're a real fan. Literally 0-2 against Jonathan.
Yeah but Jones was cheating with PEDs. I personally don't count accomplishments of confirmed drug cheats

Jones is 0-4 against life. His fans are 0-5.

This kind of statement makes me Fucking cringe. By this thought pattern. Hollaway is not real champs because he didn't beat conor. And when the lw belt is stripped from conor people will say kabib isn't the real champ as well. It's stupid. The man who holds the belt is champ. It's that simple.

Yeah but Jones was cheating with PEDs. I personally don't count accomplishments of confirmed drug cheats
Naive and arbitrary but fair enough.

Jones is 0-4 against life. His fans are 0-5.
Completely irrelevant. Who gives a fuck? You have nothing. Jonathan is undefeated. Deal with it.
This kind of statement makes me Fucking cringe. By this thought pattern. Hollaway is not real champs because he didn't beat conor. And when the lw belt is stripped from conor people will say kabib isn't the real champ as well. It's stupid.
No, the thought pattern is "If there is a fighter in your division in your org who is objectively better than you and has recently obliterated you twice it doesn't matter if shenanigans outside the sport defaults you the belt; you are not the best in your division and you lost twice to the champion who never lost his belt."

Max/Conor comparison is absolutely retarded because Conor left the division and Max has improved a lot so we can't definitely say who would beat who at 145.

The man who holds the belt is champ. It's that simple.
I understand that right now your simpleton brain can only grasp the most basic and binary concepts. You'll grow. Hopefully.

Getting done in your prime for PEDS twice is a huge no no.

We all know after last night who the HW GOAT is....FACT!!

Jon Jones is a steroid using cheat. You're a goddamn moron if you think DC ain't the real champ.

USADA - 2
Jon Jones - 0

3949812%2B_1f0e3d19762ee0bef65d223910c21c1f.gif

This kind of statement makes me Fucking cringe. By this thought pattern. Hollaway is not real champs because he didn't beat conor. And when the lw belt is stripped from conor people will say kabib isn't the real champ as well. It's stupid. The man who holds the belt is champ. It's that simple.

well yes and no.. there are paper champs, and there are undisputed champs ie guys who beat the champs..
however with that one dude who continues to hold ufc and mma fans hostage, he basically has fkd everything up since his arrival a few years ago

I see what you're saying but its kinda different to say 'never fought the champ' than it is to say 'lost twice to the champ'. DC was right in his post fight interview, he was fighting for the vacant title. But he won in emphatic fashion and is the legit champ and one of the best LHWs we ever seen

Literally 0-1 vs Jonathan. Effectively 2-1 against him.(200 & 214 - 182)

Also, why are you even talking about a guy guy that may not be able to fight for another 7.5 years.

And (supposed) GOAT contenders at that.

Francis Ngannou? Join a proper camp, improve your cardio to go hard for more than five minutes, whoop Stipe easy.

Yep! It's really just that easy isn't it?! I mean, why didn't Francis think of it in the first place?! Have your mom get you checked for ass burgers.

Oh, come on man. I know D.C. lost his last fight but this is a little harsh. Jones was on roids! Daniel is a real champ too!

What was DC's excuse on the first fight when he lost 49-46 and cried on Cain's shoulder? Bones is just a better fighter, period, and I know it, and DC knows it.

Getting done in your prime for PEDS twice is a huge no no.

Barnett popped like 4 times and he still has huge amounts of fans. Most of it is just people hating Jones because nobody can beat him.

Back