Secret Service agent's laptop stolen from car in New York

Obama had it stolen!!

Did one of his sons that would look like him steal it? hmm....
full

Find my phone/iMac? Lol

I lost my tablet once and it worked great

I am reasonably confident the laptop would not be stolen if Trump and his family were in the White House more than Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

True the security at the WH would have been better for the laptop. I mean, it's not like someone was standing on the grounds for 15 mins before getting noticed. That would happen in NY in an instant

Talk about stupid arguments. :rolleyes:

So, if anything happens anywhere other than DC, you can just say "Well, this wouldn't have happened if he wasn't at ....", I guess.
i think Rational Poster is just being a.....unrational poster

UPDATE:
A Secret Service laptop containing sensitive information about Trump Tower, details about the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe and other national security secrets was swiped from an agent’s motorcycle in Brooklyn, police sources said Friday.

The computer was taken Thursday morning from the driveway of agent Marie Argentieri’s Bath Beach home, the sources said.

The thief drove up to Argentieri’s home around 8:40 a.m., walked right up to her Bajaj motorcycle and took the items. He was then caught on video fleeing the scene on foot, sources said.

A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE!!!

Where the FUCK do you store a laptop on a Motorcycle? why the fuck is a bitch tasked with protecting the President (or family) riding a fucking Motorcycle?

Now everyone is speculating that this bitch was a Hilary sympathizer and she "let" her laptop get stolen, WITH her ID card that unlocks it.

Back