Secret Service agent's laptop stolen from car in New York

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
March 17, 2017

The New York Daily News, citing police sources, said authorities had been searching for the laptop since it was stolen on Thursday morning from the agent's vehicle in the New York City borough of Brooklyn.

ABC News, citing law enforcement sources, said the laptop contained floor plans for Trump Tower, details on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and other national security information.

CBS News, also citing law enforcement sources, said that some of the documents on the computer included important files on Pope Francis.

"There's data on there that's highly sensitive,” a police source told the newspaper, adding: “They're scrambling like mad.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-laptop-idUSKBN16O2EH

Total Incompetence!

US Security is failing. Country continues to fall apart.

keystone.jpg

CBCRHm6.jpg

Don't you want to post your funny pic which says 'dumbocrats' and something with Russia?
It's so funny and you have only posted it 73283283732732832927327359822092 times so far, we haven't laughed enough

Well this wouldn't have happened if the First Lady would have taken her brat out of Private School in NY and placed him in one in DC and just lived in the White House like every other First Lady.

Don't you want to post your funny pic which says 'dumbocrats' and something with Russia?
It's so funny and you have only posted it 73283283732732832927327359822092 times so far, we haven't laughed enough

BA0ZuZ9.jpg

You're welcome. <triggered dumocrat>

Last edited:
Well this wouldn't have happened if the First Lady would have taken her brat out of Private School in NY and placed him in one in DC and just lived in the White House like every other First Lady.

Came to say this.

If Trump didn't necessitate the Secret Service to have a constant presence in NYC this wouldn't have been possible.

Sad!

I'm pretty sure there's tons of security features built in to prevent any leaks though.

For example, if the agent reports it as stolen, some security center shuts it down completely.

Gotta agree with you guys on this. Trump needs to get the fuck out of NY and get in the white house already.

I'm pretty sure there's tons of security features built in to prevent any leaks though.

For example, if the agent reports it as stolen, some security center shuts it down completely.
They said they can't remotely shut it down in an article I read earlier.

Came to say this.

If Trump didn't necessitate the Secret Service to have a constant presence in NYC this wouldn't have been possible.

Sad!

Gotta agree with you guys on this. Trump needs to get the fuck out of NY and get in the white house already.

The Secret Service has 70 offices in the US + 20 overseas offices.
Something being stolen from a USSS agent can happen no matter what Trump does, sry.

The Secret Service has 70 offices in the US + 20 overseas offices.
Something being stolen from a USSS agent can happen no matter what Trump does, sry.

NYC is already a massive security clusterfuck.

Adding the President and his family to that mix is goddamn retarded.

Why would the Secret Service have Hillary email investigation stuff on their computers? Also wouldn't it be password protected out the ass and why wouldn't it have a built in tracker so in the very least if a foreign spy service wasn't behind it but a regular street crime of opportunity that they could track it down before the thief knew what he had?

Millions upon millions of dollars, national security, and inconvenience to countless New Yorkers is a small price to pay in order to cater to one kid.

Ridiculous.

I see some posters here are fixating on the Trumps being in NY and that is acceptable but how the fuck do you as Secret Service agent even let something like this happen? Is it not common sense to refrain from leaving laptops/purses/wallets in your car (in full view) or am I giving too much credit here? If I was an agent in charge of sensitive material...on a laptop...it goes in with me to take a shit. This all sounds like it could get into CT territory quickly

Yes but not because of this stolen laptop.

I am reasonably confident the laptop would not be stolen if Trump and his family were in the White House more than Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

Millions upon millions of dollars, national security, and inconvenience to countless New Yorkers is a small price to pay in order to cater to one kid.

Ridiculous.
Yeah, I also think it's a big "fuck you" to all the military personnel that have to uproot their families and move during the middle of school years. It's like "you have to move NOW, but we can wait till it's convenient because our child is more important than yours"

Back