Secret Service agent's laptop stolen from car in New York

Along these same lines of thinking:

Trump wouldn't be in NY if he wasn't elected.
Trump wouldn't have been elected if Hillary wasn't such a shit candidate.
Hillary wouldn't be the shit candidate if the Democratic Party hadn't colluded against Bernie.
The Democratic Party wouldn't colluded against Bernie if he wasn't a communist.
We wouldn't have communism if not for the Russians.

There you have it: IT'S THE FUCKING RUSSIANS AGAIN.

Last edited:
The Secret Service has 70 offices in the US + 20 overseas offices.
Something being stolen from a USSS agent can happen no matter what Trump does, sry.
Yea you are probably right but despite that I still think he should be at the White House like all other presidents.

March 17, 2017

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-laptop-idUSKBN16O2EH

Total Incompetence!

US Security is failing. Country continues to fall apart.

keystone.jpg

CBCRHm6.jpg

It should have a program that deletes files if it is taken or be encrypted.
Does the article say if this is the case or not?

Came to say this.

If Trump didn't necessitate the Secret Service to have a constant presence in NYC this wouldn't have been possible.

Sad!
huh? secret service has many offices and agents spread through out united states and the world. you do know secret service does more than just protect the president and his immediate family, right?

hell, there is even a secret service office near where i live in santa ana, california.

So with all the crying where does it say this agent was part of the first ladies securty detail?

The Secret Service has been in need of a shake up for some time now. This isn't the first lapse they've had in recent years and isn't likely to be the last.

Came to say this.

If Trump didn't necessitate the Secret Service to have a constant presence in NYC this wouldn't have been possible.

Sad!

Talk about stupid arguments. :rolleyes:

So, if anything happens anywhere other than DC, you can just say "Well, this wouldn't have happened if he wasn't at ....", I guess.

the hard drive was encrypted..i hope. we arent dealing with oceans 11 or some shit here. if they are a common criminal that stole it, its inconsequential.

There are legitimate reasons for critizing the POTUS but this is reaching.

So whenever an employee forgets his laptop he can always blame the company because their HQ isn't in the same city where he travels from or has meetings in.

Obama stole the laptop and had its wires tapped...

trump being in New York had nothing to do with this, it was the agents fault for getting it stolen.
Also the real reason Melina is in Trump Towers and Trump goes to Mar a Lago all the the time, is his visits generate a lot of income for those properties on my tax dollars. The ultimate snake oil salesman has figured out how to make money while being president.

White House version of the #fappening ?

How much coke and how many prostitutes were involved?

do ya'll even read?

Since the agent left her PIV card with access codes with the computer, that makes it easier to access the information on the computer. However, the good news that is once the computer is connected to the internet, it can be wiped, according to Bongino.
The laptop was taken from an agent’s vehicle parked outside of her home in Brooklyn
this has nothing to do with Trump, this is complete incompatence because she is A FUCKING WOMAN.

First lets break it down, she left her FUCKING ID in the car
PIV_card_front.jpg

This dumb lazy bitch left her fucking PIV ID in the same fucking bag as her laptop.

This dumb lazy bitch also left her fucking laptop bag, in her fucking car in BROOKLYN, outside her home.

What kind of a dumb bitch doesn't know to NOT LEAVE shit in your car in NY???

The first thing all thieves look at, is the passenger seat, if there's a bag there, they crack that window in ONE FUCKING SECOND.

how?

it costs a fucking dollar and fits on your god dam keychain.
1277103245334_hz-cnmyalibaba-web1_16373.jpg

OR, OR, cuz i'm old school and grew up in brookln, you place your arm on the window, with your elbow on the bottom corner, you lift your towards you, while still having your elbow on the window, and then you smash, your elbow will be the fulcrum on the window and it's on the strongest part of the window (bottom towards back seat), and you're smashing the weakest part of the window (top towards front).

And since all most modern cars are tinted, glass isn't going to shatter in your face, it'll just crack into a nice sticky pile.

I bet a hooker stole it

do ya'll even read?

this has nothing to do with Trump, this is complete incompatence because she is A FUCKING WOMAN.

First lets break it down, she left her FUCKING ID in the car
PIV_card_front.jpg

This dumb lazy bitch left her fucking PIV ID in the same fucking bag as her laptop.

This dumb lazy bitch also left her fucking laptop bag, in her fucking car in BROOKLYN, outside her home.

What kind of a dumb bitch doesn't know to NOT LEAVE shit in your car in NY???

The first thing all thieves look at, is the passenger seat, if there's a bag there, they crack that window in ONE FUCKING SECOND.

how?

it costs a fucking dollar and fits on your god dam keychain.
1277103245334_hz-cnmyalibaba-web1_16373.jpg

OR, OR, cuz i'm old school and grew up in brookln, you place your arm on the window, with your elbow on the bottom corner, you lift your towards you, while still having your elbow on the window, and then you smash, your elbow will be the fulcrum on the window and it's on the strongest part of the window (bottom towards back seat), and you're smashing the weakest part of the window (top towards front).

And since all most modern cars are tinted, glass isn't going to shatter in your face, it'll just crack into a nice sticky pile.

What a dumb ass.

She left her CAC with the laptop top. She is looking a career ending . She will and should lose her clearance and will have a hell of a time getting it back. Then they will transfer her to to some isolated place in the US to work counterfeiting.

I hope she has a strong password.

Back