Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) - @dontlaugh vs. Demian Maia - @GHe-
Women's Featherweight Cristiane Justino - @GHe- vs. Tonya Evinger
Welterweight Robbie Lawler - @Slobodan vs. Donald Cerrone - @Clippy
Light Heavyweight Jimi Manuwa - @rockylion vs. Volkan Oezdemir - @Caicara
Featherweight Brian Ortega - @LilChuckLil vs. Renato Moicano
Completely forgot about the badman that is, Brian Ortega

Brian%2BOrtega%2BPounces%2BThiago%2BTavares%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

@WalkenWouldOwn +760 pts
@rockylion +617 pts (-6 for Manuwa, -5 for Team)
@Caicara +514 pts (+49 for Volkan, +5 for Team)
@Slobodan +463 pts (+25 for Lawler, +5 for Team)
@dontlaugh +455 pts (+49 for Jones, +37 for Woodley, +10 for Team)
@LilChuckLil +406 pts (+39 for Ortega)
@Clippy +324 pts (+6 for Cormier, +8 for Cerrone, -10 for Team)
@GHe- +229 pts (+39 for Cyborg, +14 for Maia, -5 for Team)

Includes +6 points for 2 wins in a row in a title fight for Woodley.

Remember guys, the last event until the final league is this Saturday, use your transfers wisely.

I've overtaken @WalkenWouldOwn in points in my league, I killed it this event, haha.

Last edited:
@TCE
Can I change out Jimi Manuwa for Jack Hermansson
Cheers!

@WalkenWouldOwn +760 pts
@rockylion +617 pts (-6 for Manuwa, -5 for Team)
@Caicara +504 pts (+39 for Volkan, +5 for Team)
@Slobodan +463 pts (+25 for Lawler, +5 for Team)
@dontlaugh +455 pts (+49 for Jones, +37 for Woodley, +10 for Team)
@LilChuckLil +406 pts (+39 for Ortega)
@Clippy +324 pts (+6 for Cormier, +8 for Cerrone, -10 for Team)
@GHe- +229 pts (+39 for Cyborg, +14 for Maia, -5 for Team)

Includes +6 points for 2 wins in a row in a title fight for Woodley.

Remember guys, the last event until the final league is this Saturday, use your transfers wisely.

I've overtaken @WalkenWouldOwn in points in my league, I killed it this event, haha.

You got jones as a free agent right? Crazy!

@TCE, is the calculation for Oezdemir correct?

I love you. Don't judge me.

But he has three wins in a row, Main Card, Win, win in rd1, team bonus, UFC bonus...I may be wrong, though

@TCE, is the calculation for Oezdemir correct?

I love you. Don't judge me.

But he has three wins in a row, Main Card, Win, win in rd1, team bonus, UFC bonus...I may be wrong, though

I'll double check for ya. But remember, the two/three wins in a row bonus only works if you had that fighter since he started the win streak.

I.e the person that had Woodley had him in his league when he got his first title defense win since the draw, and still had him since he got his second title defense win. Because you picked up Volkan just before his fight with Manuwa, that's when the wins/losses start counting. I also gave myself the same points for Volkan.

I included the bonus and team points, the only thing I'm wondering was he a +300 underdog? I know he was an underdog, but not sure by how much, that could give you extra points and myself.

Main card: +14pts
Winning: +10pts
Win in R1: +15pts
Win a UFC bouns: +10pts
Total: +49pts

Seems I did miss an extra +10pts in there. Your team bonus's were calculated separately.

I'm not sure how big of an underdog he was, but that could be an extra 10 points.

I'm going to edit my score in my league with him now, haha, please everyone remember to check your scores. Some points are easily missed, thanks.

I'll double check for ya. But remember, the two/three wins in a row bonus only works if you had that fighter since he started the win streak.

I.e the person that had Woodley had him in his league when he got his first title defense win since the draw, and still had him since he got his second title defense win. Because you picked up Volkan just before his fight with Manuwa, that's when the wins/losses start counting. I also gave myself the same points for Volkan.

I included the bonus and team points, the only thing I'm wondering was he a +300 underdog? I know he was an underdog, but not sure by how much, that could give you extra points and myself.

Oh, sorry for the streak bonus misunderstanding. I know it makes no difference for the league anymore but...Anyway.

I'm your fan :)

Oh, sorry for the streak bonus misunderstanding. I know it makes no difference for the league anymore but...Anyway.

I'm your fan :)

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Also, thanks for participating. I'll tag everyone who's participated this year when the year ends to see if anyone wants to play again :) cheers.

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Also, thanks for participating. I'll tag everyone who's participated this year when the year ends to see if anyone wants to play again :) cheers.

Yeah, I had a great time!

@rockylion, congratulations and thanks for the tight matchups. I still suffer from that MJ x Gaethje fight. Your master move. Hahaha

@TCE, please swap Reis for Scott, just to have one more round with Rocky. ( I'm definitely losing this time )

@WalkenWouldOwn +772 pts (+12 for Moreno)
@rockylion +659 pts (+37 for Hermansson, +5 for Team)
@Caicara +501 pts (-8 for Scott, -5 for Team)
@Slobodan +480 pts (+17 for Grasso)
@dontlaugh +455 pts
@LilChuckLil +406 pts
@Clippy +332 pts (+8 for Evans)
@GHe- +229 pts

Includes -10 points for Grasso missing weight.

The game has now finished guys. Congratulations to @WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion for coming in first and second place to make it to the final league.

Really want to say thanks to everyone for participating, without you getting into the game and having fun, this wouldn't be possible. If you would like to sign up again for next year, then I'll let you know closer to the time. Thanks again.

@WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion , I'll PM you both separately shortly for your preferred 30-35 fighters list in order. I'll message you both with mine before you send yours so you don't think I'm working around your lists with my picks.

As always, it's first come, first serve. So whoever PM's me back with their list first after I've sent you mine, will be first on the draft. This is for everyone in each league who won. I'll be last again.

Thanks again, everyone, was great fun.

Last edited:
Back