Season 2: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread League 4

I'm just glad to not be last

This is a huge victory for me!

Woot WOOT

@WalkenWouldOwn +772 pts (+12 for Moreno)
@rockylion +659 pts (+37 for Hermansson, +5 for Team)
@Caicara +501 pts (-8 for Scott, -5 for Team)
@Slobodan +480 pts (+17 for Grasso)
@dontlaugh +455 pts
@LilChuckLil +406 pts
@Clippy +332 pts (+8 for Evans)
@GHe- +229 pts

Includes -10 points for Grasso missing weight.

The game has now finished guys. Congratulations to @WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion for coming in first and second place to make it to the final league.

Really want to say thanks to everyone for participating, without you getting into the game and having fun, this wouldn't be possible. If you would like to sign up again for next year, then I'll let you know closer to the time. Thanks again.

@WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion , I'll PM you both separately shortly for your preferred 30-35 fighters list in order. I'll message you both with mine before you send yours so you don't think I'm working around your lists with my picks.

As always, it's first come, first serve. So whoever PM's me back with their list first after I've sent you mine, will be first on the draft. This is for everyone in each league who won. I'll be last again.

Thanks again, everyone, was great fun.

<20>

Appreciate the work you put into this! I will look for the PM.

I'm just glad to not be last

This is a huge victory for me!

Woot WOOT

Having Rashad Evans on an MMA fantasy team any time after the year 2012 should be automatic cause for disqualification IMO. You lose 100 points for every year you still believed in him.

@WalkenWouldOwn +772 pts (+12 for Moreno)
@rockylion +659 pts (+37 for Hermansson, +5 for Team)
@Caicara +501 pts (-8 for Scott, -5 for Team)
@Slobodan +480 pts (+17 for Grasso)
@dontlaugh +455 pts
@LilChuckLil +406 pts
@Clippy +332 pts (+8 for Evans)
@GHe- +229 pts

Includes -10 points for Grasso missing weight.

The game has now finished guys. Congratulations to @WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion for coming in first and second place to make it to the final league.

Really want to say thanks to everyone for participating, without you getting into the game and having fun, this wouldn't be possible. If you would like to sign up again for next year, then I'll let you know closer to the time. Thanks again.

@WalkenWouldOwn and @rockylion , I'll PM you both separately shortly for your preferred 30-35 fighters list in order. I'll message you both with mine before you send yours so you don't think I'm working around your lists with my picks.

As always, it's first come, first serve. So whoever PM's me back with their list first after I've sent you mine, will be first on the draft. This is for everyone in each league who won. I'll be last again.

Thanks again, everyone, was great fun.
LEGENDS, Congrats @WalkenWouldOwn absolutely smashed it!

200.webp

cya next year

Back