News Sean Brady is in talks to fight at UFC 290

He fought Chiesa already sir.
Yeah I know:
I honestly forgot about that, but he's the only guy around his ranking looking to fight, outside of Wonderboy that is. Dang could be Wonderboy now that I think about it, he said he wants to go on another title run. Just not sure he wants to jump in there with another grappler.

Damn forgot about that to, so back to Chiesa

After some quick detective work, I found out Luque has been looking for a fight as of the 12th:

It's looking like it could be Luque since he's looking for a fight. I could see a Brady rematch if Luque doesn't take that fight though, he's the only other guy available around his ranking. JDM was also suggested x that's a nice fight.

Meh. Sean Brady isn't cool anymore.

Hopefully JDM - A step down for Brady after his loss, a chance at jumping up the rankings, and proving his take down decense for JDM. If he can keep it standing he can beat anyone.

Damn I forgot about Jack, I'd rather he fight Luque, sheesh. Luque is coming off a rough KO though, probably not the best thing for his health.

Brady would be a favorable opponent for Luque. If Belal can KO Brady, imagine what Luque could do. And it would be competitive on the ground as Luque has very underrated BJJ.

He should fight the Fighter Kevin Lee
To see who gasses first

But Lee does not deserve a ranked opponent.. he won 2 out of his last 6 and those were against Retired Gillespie and the corpse of Diego Sanchez. Last time he fought someone with somehow of a pulse he lost to D-Rod who is not even that good.

Brady would be a favorable opponent for Luque. If Belal can KO Brady, imagine what Luque could do. And it would be competitive on the ground as Luque has very underrated BJJ.
I'm saying Jack hurts Luque, not Brady. I really don't know much about Brady's game, I've only seen him fight Belal. Can he wrestle well?

There's shavkat too. Good fight to test shavkats grappling defense as he's always been the hammer and never really been the nail. And let's face it, sean brady is probably the biggest name willing to face shavkat right now which is not saying much.
I think Shavkat deserves better.. Usman would be the perfect fight.

Brady best win is Chiesa and he is coming off a loss.. if the UFC feeds him to Shavkat that would be cruel.

I'm saying Jack hurts Luque, not Brady. I really don't know much about Brady's game, I've only seen him fight Belal. Can he wrestle well?

He out wrestled Chiesa who’s a pretty big WW. Chiesa admitted to his corner how shocked he was by Brady’s strength.

He out wrestled Chiesa who’s a pretty big WW. Chiesa admitted to his corner how shocked he was by Brady’s strength.
That impressive, if he can wrestle and out grapple him, I think he can do well against Luque. That said, I'd rather see Luque send him to the nether with a left hook.

Damn I forgot about Jack, I'd rather he fight Luque, sheesh. Luque is coming off a rough KO though, probably not the best thing for his health.
That would be fucking typical of UFC to give him Luque coming off 2 losses (& KO) as if it doesn't matter

Brady got TKO'd by pillow fists Belal.
He won't recover from that embarrassment, bookmark this.

I was surprised with how many people shit on him after his first loss. I give credit to Belal, but he was doing quite well before he gassed, and has looked super impressive in all other fights. I still think he has great potential. I just wonder what he did to piss people off (at least in my anecdotal observations) -- very humble and respectful dude also.

This poor guy was supposed to be the hope for American MMA’s future. Now it’s all on Colby and Bo Nickal.

Brady is willing? Dang brave dude. I think the company is very much in the Shavkat business. I think he only fights up from here on out. Like @HuskySamoan pointed out, I'm pretty sure Colby was only guaranteed a title shot if Leon defended again in July. Since that's officially a fight night now, I think Burns x Belal determines the next #1 contender and Colby becomes Shavkat fodder, fingers crossed.

I think Shavkat deserves better.. Usman would be the perfect fight.

Brady best win is Chiesa and he is coming off a loss.. if the UFC feeds him to Shavkat that would be cruel.

Coming to think about it, it'd be in character for dana to punish brady for losing to belal by feeding him to shavkat. Frankly brady might be the biggest name to not have an excuse to fight shavkat especially with him coming off a loss. Not sure if they'd book shavkat against usman just yet.
And honestly speaking I'm not sure if shavkat can stop the takedowns and once he gets taken down i doubt he gets back up

Coming to think about it, it'd be in character for dana to punish brady for losing to belal by feeding him to shavkat. Frankly brady might be the biggest name to not have an excuse to fight shavkat especially with him coming off a loss. Not sure if they'd book shavkat against usman just yet.
And honestly speaking I'm not sure if shavkat can stop the takedowns and once he gets taken down i doubt he gets back up
Shavkat would smash Brady.

Regarding Usman.. he said he wanted to come back quick and he does not have a dance partner.

Back