Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

He does stand-up but how come nobody posts any clips of his shit online? Honest question.

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

DID YOU ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY "A PRIME TIM SYLVIA WOULD BEAT NGANNOU" ? I did and I think he said that in the same podcast and I was like NO way not even a TRT Sylvia

His poor wife, I mean the signs are all there. The man can't go a single podcast without bringing up dick.

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

What is it with Schaub and dick....

Schaub thinks that someone showing anyone any amount of praise is equal to sucking someones dick. The amount he talks about sucking dick has crossed over into obsession.
If someone said to him, "I like X fighter." his immediate response would be about sucking that fighter's dick. Find a new phrase, you unoriginal douche.

Why dont you come back to the octagon and test your luck bud?

That's the only thing you guys hear when Big Brown does his podcast. You guys are so jealous lol. My comedy isn't online in clip form because you need to pay for it youngsta!

Schaub not done with that Irish dick yet, he'll grow tired of it soon and move on.

schaub-ko.gif

He's use to choking on coners little rocket he couldn't handle ngannou

Brendan "projecting" Schaub.

So if he did believe the hype he would have no problem sucking dick...This guy talks about dicks a lot, like way more than he talks about women or pussy. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever heard him talk about women the same way he talks about dudes and their cocks.

right ?
same with joe rogan

giphy.gif

Awesome thread boys... Forget mixed martial arts - Let's get this party started!

I swear every other thread about Schaub or Callen i read here involves dicks

oc9bvQJ.gif

Fuckin Schaub...

enzo-jose-jimenez-dog.gif

Always talking about dicks.

The Predator has done more in his career then Schaub ever could. Schaub has never had a sniff at a title shot and doesn't deserve the chance to sniff Francis' D

He’s saying that while his legs are crossed.

Back