Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

DID YOU ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY "A PRIME TIM SYLVIA WOULD BEAT NGANNOU" ? I did and I think he said that in the same podcast and I was like NO way not even a TRT Sylvia

i think he could. Tim Sylvia is a giant and it's hard to uppercut someone who doesn't duck and is a lot taller. he was also pretty good at distance control. TRT Sylvia also had incredible stamina and work rate.

it's a tough fight for a lot of the current HWs.

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

Didn't he already refer to it as a giant French hog?

He's obsessed with this guys dick?

its amazing how successful shaub has been since he retired from mma. out of all the fighters in the ufc, how the hell does shaub go on to become a successful podcaster, comedian, and media personality lol.

Pure luck. Met Callen during the ultimate fighter season with Carwin. Callen has been friends with Rogan for 30 years. Brendan used friendships with them to get in touch with their contacts in the comedic/entertainment worlds to further himself.

Not hating, just sayin'. I'm sure other retired fighters envy him a bit.

Schaub about to go dick-diving again.

Schaub makes me grind my teeth.

Can't stand him.

<codychoke>

Back