Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

giphy.gif

Awesome thread boys... Forget mixed martial arts - Let's get this party started!

butters via anaconda choke..what what big brown

What a fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Talking about his hog recently and now this? There's funny (eh...), and then there's pushing it constantly which makes you sound gay.

Calm down, you guys. What he meant to say was that if Francis becomes champion, Schaub will lustfully blow him.

SSgt Dickweed said:
I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect.
<34>

whenever anyone says they dont want something.

they want it bad.

He does stand-up but how come nobody posts any clips of his shit online? Honest question.
I haven't been on this site in a long time....I didn't know everyone hated Schaub lol. I personally love Schaub, I saw him do "stand-up" in Columbus and it was funny as fuck. It's more story telling than stand-up.

I haven't been on this site in a long time....I didn't know everyone hated Schaub lol. I personally love Schaub, I saw him do "stand-up" in Columbus and it was funny as fuck. It's more story telling than stand-up.

hush, brendan.

Why doesn't he just be honest about it like me and admit he wants to suck that BBC?!

Ngannou just has to smile at Schaub and he'd knock him out.

Back