Scariest movies

The depiction of hell in that movie is one of the most disturbing and probably the best imo.

No fire and brimstone. Just sheer brutality, darkness and hopelessness.

that movie fucked with me as i was in high school and had seen very few horror movies up to that point, i wasn't ready.

Catwomen... still have nightmares

that movie fucked with me as i was in high school and had seen very few horror movies up to that point, i wasn't ready.
just downloaded it. gonna watch right now by myself. how scary is it 1-10?

One missed call

When you hear that ringtone u know shit just got real

just downloaded it. gonna watch right now by myself. how scary is it 1-10?

depends on your experience level of watching horror movie, and your taste of morbidity. But it's up there, I think those mentioning the foreign films like martyr etc are high level as far as modern movies are concerned.

depends on your experience level of watching horror movie, and your taste of morbidity. But it's up there, I think those mentioning the foreign films like martyr etc are high level as far as modern movies are concerned.
Just finished it. I loved the premise, some parts had me pretty creeped out. I give it 7/10. Can't believe I haven't seen it before. The ship log part was creepy for sure.

i'll tell you the scariest movie I've ever seen,i sit there screaming at the screen not to do it,not to go there,but the fool still does.

my wedding video.

3446nio.jpg

Gina Gershon's a total stunner but I wouldn't want my dick anywhere near her mouth. It looks like it's meant to trick non-Jews into circumcision

Last edited:
You have to judge scary movies based on your reaction after the first viewing...and the following were scary as hell to me:
1. The Shining
2. The Exorcist
3. Poltergeist
4. Alien
5. Salems Lot
6. The Conjuring
7. Paranormal Activity
8. Le Orphanage
9. Halloween
10 Nightmare on Elm Steet

Insidious got me scared ahah.

But The Conjuring is better and a bit less silly.

What is the first picture that comes to mind?
Not limited to a single genre but overall, in general...
None. Once you allow your mind to realize it's just a movie none of them are scary. Granted the movies like Saw I found disturbing but entertaining which makes you wonder what's wrong with me?

Gina Gershon's a total stunner but I wouldn't want my dick anywhere near her mouth. It looks like it's meant to trick non-Jews into circumcision
I'd take a second one from her... it would be worth it.

You kidding me. That's the first place dis dick gonna go.

Sexy as fuck!

I saw the 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead when I was 7 or 8 because my cousin from out of town was around for the holidays, and he brought it. He was either 15 or 16 at the time, and we stayed up and watched it when all the grown ups went to bed. It was back in the day of VHS, and his tape had no label, so I knew he must have copied it from somewhere. That added to the mystique of the tape, and, boy, that movie scared the living shit out of me. But because of it is where my love of horror movies kicked off.

To me the scariest movies aren't the ones with ghosts, monsters and the like, but rather the movies that are based on actual events. For example, Changeling is some scary and utterly disturbing shit. The Wineville chicken coop murders were so bad they changed the name of the town.

What do you guys think of The Exorcism of Emily Rose? I seen it in the theatres when I was younger and I remember it being quite scary. I think I might try to watch it again tonight.

The only movies that ever scared me were Child's Play at age 4, the Exorcist at age 10, and Halloween at age 11.

An unfortunate part of growing up is that i don't think I'm capable of being scared, not leaving horror with much of a chance to impress me.

I watched the exorcist at like 10 or 11 and someone told me it was based on a true story. i didnt sleep for a few days. never watched many horror films after that. think i have seen the ring and some corny ass one about a tooth fairy or something.

Back